Reviews for Dream a Little Dream of me
mountaingirlheidi chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
After I figured out the past/present/future thing and the dreams, I got sucked into the story. Is there a conclusion yet to come?
Sopapilla chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
please update. you said there was one more chapter left and it is killing me. please please please.
Rawadaneth chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Can I just say that as an Irish person, this story makes me all sorts of happy. You called the language Irish, not Gaelic (or any mutilation of that word). The Irish words that you use are not only correctly spelled, but correctly translated and the order is correct (Talamh Caillte over Caillte Talamh). The village is quaint not because Ireland is backwards, but because of tourism. It's all just wonderful, thank you very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I know it's been forever but I really really wish you would finish this story :)
The White Leopard chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Ooo. This has been a very interesting story thus far. I like the 3-time approach. You manage to pull it off without taking away the mystery from any of the timelines, and I applaud you for that. I very much look forward to the next and final chapter. I'd love to see how this all pulls together.
Marionette chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
i just started following this series. i read the first two installments (i can't remember the first title, but the second was 'sensible shoes') and quite liked them. rose and the duplicate intrigue me; i rather hated the plot line in the show (it was just so CONVENIENT, it felt like rose/10 fans were being placated rather than given some sort of satisfying conclusion, and whole host of other complaints i have, ha), so i like to see how writers take it and make it more...realistic, i suppose. show what it's like to DEAL with this. i like your take-your rose is definitely a badass, which i appreciate, and i think you capture the doctor's voice pretty darn well. that said, i think this story is the weakest in the trilogy, as the jumping around in time is difficult to follow. i think i've mostly got it, now, but there are still moments when i'm not sure what is happening where and it's all a little be confusing. still, i think you've done this alternate universe justice with your series, and i've enjoyed reading it. will be back to see how it ends. :)
Goneforgoodintothewoods chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I'm a bit confused, is that the 9th Doctor were reading about?
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
oh, I did not see that coming...a connection to the Time War and the part he played in it.
BeshterAngelus chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
It's amazing how much I love all your stories, and this is just as compelling. I'm looking forward to how this ends up!
JollyRoger1 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Poor Doctor. Keep up the good work!
Griffeth chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Absolutely fantastic, great chapter and one of the best stories I have read in a good long while. I'm completely mesmerized with how you write for the Doctor, with 10-2 stories like this I'm always scepticle of how the Doctor's character is protrayed; but you do it brilliantly. His humorous remarks and emotion is beautiful, and the small ramblings with quips of real, factual information make it worth while. Can't wait to hear more from you soon. :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter!
JollyRoger1 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I love how you're handling the time leaps. Sometimes it makes it hard to read a story when the author tries to get all timey-wimey, but you are doing it very well. Keep up the good work! :)
jadesei chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Pardon my language but I think "oh shit" pretty much sums this up
JollyRoger1 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I'm so glad to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work!