Reviews for Last Rites
KirijamaScion chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
What can I say? I don't usually go for the angsty stuff but this is good.
Irish Anor chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Four years later, I don't even know if you have the e-mail this review would get sent to, or if you'll ever see it, if you still write or read on fanfiction, but I had to leave a review thanking you for one of the best fictions I've ever read on fanfiction. This story was absolutely amazing-beautiful, haunting, and any other synonym you can think of. Thank you again!
gs chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
Man, you gotta hand it to the world. Being so stupid as not knowing who Clark really is in the comic books. But i love that.
beaker164 chapter 2 . 11/5/2003

Not quite canon, but who cares when the writing is this good.

Thanks for posting this.
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Wow. Yeah, that rings true. And somewhat amazing, isn't it, that Luthor couldn't bring himself to tell a lie about himself, when Mr. truth-and-justice was the one lying all along.

A desk? I would have expected an eternal flame or something...
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
That was fantastic. I started reading because I saw the trailer for 'Last Rites' and now I'm hooked. Terrific story. Poor Clark! Lex went severely evil after all. More please. Wonderful stuff.
guy chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
What a great script. I would use it a bit later on though. Keep writing. Try and be just a bit more discriptive, so it is easier for producers and directros to activate the Done, Oscar!
Suz chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
Wow this story was great! I loved it. And finally a story about Clark and Lex that isn't slash! Those stories are so disgusting! Thank you! The charactors were right on and the plot was great too! Gave me chills reading it! Very moving.
TheBear chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
This was excellent, I found the explanation of how the two came to "cross purposes" to be wonderful and highly plausible.

Well written and superb characterization. Great Job!

Hannalore Dayne chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
Oh... now this is what fanfic is all about! Wonderful, just amazing, I mean it. It's smart and it flows and it ties up all the little corners. GREAT job. I love it.
Grey chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
*sniff* Dang, you got me all teary. This was a beautifully written story. It's just... incredible. I'd say more, but I'm in that fuzzy warm place that -really- good fics take me to. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Wow. That was . . Seriously, I printed and re-read and obsessed. If Smallville were to end that way it would be heartbreaking, and perfect.. You should get in touch with the writers...

And did I mention I'm sooo jealous cos I didn't write it :)
June Miller chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Excellent. I read and re-read the ending, and had to blink back the tears before I could begin to write this review.

I'm happy to see a non-slash C/L story, and also one that contains as little profanity as it did. The addition or omission of slash and profanity would have had no effect on the story line; it stands strong on its own. I hope to see more articles by this author.
shadow chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
I loved it. A wonderfully written piece. Beautifully haunting, with an ending so heart-wrenching it made me too sad for tears (coming from one who cries at the drop of a pin).

It could only be matched by "Phantom" by Susan Key, which in my opinion is THE saddest story ever written.

Cheers and congratulations to the author for his excelent story.

Keep up the great work!

Village chapter 2 . 5/18/2002
That was great. The characterization was almost dead on and the plot was quite good.