Reviews for Silver Service
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
oh my gotcha i guess rite lol
rizzlesandtivashipper chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
O.O awwwwww
Marie132 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You have got to move forward with this and make more. just getting started :) xx and good by the way
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
As a former competitive fencer of fifteen years, I'm intrigued to see where this is going. Fencing may not involve a ball, but it is a very active sport. You use all of your muscles to do it, it's super fast and you get hit as hard as any other contact sport-except you're getting hit with the a point the size of a pencil eraser. That leaves some wicked bruises. Plus, as my wife tells me, it's very sexy. If you have evr done it or seen it live at a decent level (helps if you have someone to explain what is going on) then it will leave no doubt it really is a sport. Sorry to vent:). I'm just hoping for someone to do my sport justice. Not a writer myself, so I've hinted to my wife she should include it in a story. So far, I like where you are going with this...
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh you must continue this!

This little chapter was very good, made it seem like I was watching the show. :)

Loved how Jane showed Maura how to make a proper arrest, very slick. ;)

Good work!

-Orwell
tanama30 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
i like the start of this story i can't wait for more
STLDyke chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love it! Could you please make it a 2shot where Maura returns the favor? That'd beawsome.
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Nice!:) This feels more like a two shot to me;). Maura still has to teach Jane to fence.
jrdxs2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
lol...that was cute...but it didn't feel finished to me
The1ThatGotAway chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow-I had no idea that an simulated arrest could be written so hotly...by far the best cliffhanger I have read in a while! Bravo!
flint198 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
cute story:)
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Omg this cannot be a one shot is too good to leave it at that! Please pretty please more :)