Reviews for Beneath The Surface
miss-jojo chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Love this chapter and love how things are progressing!
Can't wait for more!update soon please
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Hi,
Thank you for including some Alice action in the story. And the line about the "completely commercial-worthy" cracked me up. I almost fell off my chair laughing. LOL!
Also, I visited your blog and I thought that It was a nice back up to BTS. Keep it connected with the story and it will be GREAT.
Keep up the good work and I be here on the Friday you update.
Kudos to both of you guys for a job well done.
MMM.
P.S:-I wanted to be the first to review, but it's safe to say that I failed :P
MsHavisham79 chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
oh silly, silly boy, love comes with the most fear of all!
That was a fantastic chapter and a very envy worthy birthday!
Dougy chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
I really love reading this story. The characters are so real and so fun to read. I love opening up fanfiction and seeing your story has been updated. I believe that this Edward is my absolute favorite Edward on the entire site and Whit is my favorite Jasper as well.
stormy315 chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
great chapter...after the last part i really want to shake masen, how can he assume that bella is not in love with him? still in denial that he is in love. when will he learn that he is wrong? looking forward to the next chapter...
Maplestyle chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
Loved this chapter! Though someone needs to tell that man that there is fear when you love someone! Can't wait for more.
team rob chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
**smiles**
beachcomberlc chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
Lovely chapter!

I knew Esme and Whit would end up in a tent together before the evening was over!

Thanks for the update

Beach
shaz308 chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Carlisle and Alice.
dreampills chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
I love this new relaxed version of our man :)
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Every chapter is perfect. I'm sooo addicted to this story its not even funny. Edward has come such a long way I love it! Telling Esme was great! Gotta love the nudger! I gotta say I was shocked he he kissed her in front of everyone. Lee has grown on me. I understand her behavior now in the beginning & I think she has made it up to Bella. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
pls continue asap!
thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
nice
Guest chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
at last, he is giving in, really?!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013