Reviews for Beneath The Surface
branlc chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Loved the chapter! Very excited about the next one. :)
bearygirl chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Really enjoying this story, can't wait to read more.
cbzoo chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
seems like it has been a while but great chapter, hurry back

what kind of ice cream was it
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Hey there :) Can you believe that I'm not even mad at you for this only "almost-kiss"? I don't even feel cheated because this chapter was so good and the ending was so full of hope and so intimate that it made me very happy!
Esme's the best Mom ever and I can't thank her enough for making our dear Masen realize what's really going on in his head and in Bella's ;)
I can feel the change coming...I just know it! He's finally gonna pull his head out of his beloved sharks's asses (or whatever it is that stands for their asses!) and give himself a real chance to build something with Guppy...Even if they have to take things slow...Slow is good! Slow is soooo much better than nothing ;)
Thank you again for your words, and I have to say that Gopher's post was hilarious but very informative too! Great job ladies :)
Can't wait for more... xo Cecile
shaz308 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your next chapter.
hts123 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Will they make a stop at Egypt so Edward can visit his kingdom? That guy is THE king of denial.
stormy315 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
great chapter...talking about confusing...seems as if edward doesnt know what he wants anymore...i understand bellas need for staying and looking out for him...cant wait for more...
jilllapet chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
It's amazing reading this stry and being able to picture the locales... I watch alot of shark week!
debslmac chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
cbmorefie chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
So can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the update, loved it!
EC4me chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
This is such an amazing story! I really love the blog you have for MMR too - it really is fascinating. Now that Edward's decided kissing might be okay, I hope he doesn't take too long about it! Looking forward to Bella's story, though I think I can guess some of it.
DBrandonCullen chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Amazing chapter.
L5472 chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Thank goodness Esme sort of planted the seed... I wanted to kill Edward when he kept on going on about Bella wanting to prove herself. Ignorant, oblivious asshole. Yes, I'm a very irritable person today. Blame summer. I'll go back to loving him tomorrow lol. Looking forward to more!
Daisy Crazy chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
WooHoo! I can't wait for the next chapter to read Bella's story!
These two never catch a break! They get cock blocked all the time, but in the others defense, 9 times out of 10 Edward does it to himself.
Way to go, Guppy! Out on deck keeping an eye on her man! :) I'm looking forward to more, as always. I'm a greedy bitch, what can I say?! ;) But, seriously, thank you for working so hard & creating this wonderfully entertaining story. I'm learning about sharks, which I'm terrified of by the way, along the way. :)
Jazabels chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
awww loved it... i thought u were gonna give us Bellas story this chapter... its a good way to keep people comin back to read lol
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »