Reviews for Beneath The Surface
chicalicious chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Omg, Mase and Whit's friendship is so awesome! They are practically brothers and I love that they have each other's backs. Whit is so wise, I just wish Edward would realize that! I think it is so sweet how he knows his dream girl dreams with him and that something is going on with her right now. Its romantic and cosmic at the same time. I really love how these chapters keep ending with Bella and Edward in her room together. And yes, the hokie poke idea was brilliant, its just another reason I love Whit!

-C
chicalicious chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Wow, this is so incredibly confusing and Im not even Guppy or Masen! It is so awesome to see Lee get closer to Guppy and Gopher and Masen start to build a better relationship as well. I am so freaking glad Whit told Guppy the meaning and reason behind Mase's eye color changes. So the confrontation in her bedroom at the end of the chapter. It definitely needed to happen, they were both holding things back and now Bella's gotten her thoughts and feelings out there and Mase is still holding back a lot. It sucks, but much like Bella can't be pushed too quickly to let go of her fears and insecurities about sharks, Mase can't be pushed to let go of all of his insecurities and fears about letting new people in and the reality of loving them and possibly losing them. It kinda sucks for Mase that everyone is so understanding about Guppy's fears but not as much about his fears.

-C
Shahula chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
I really enjoy this fic; the level and depth of detail and care you put into writing it is amazing. But I do wish this 'will they, won't they' merry-go-round would find its end soon. I think the tension has been built greatly, but much more of it is going to cause a turn off rather than turn on. Of course that's just my opinion and I know you have a plan, but I wanted to share my feelings since I care about this story. Thanks for sharing it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait for both families to meet... The next day will be so hard for Bella...
cbzoo chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
ok now I am caught up to you. How often do you post? WIll Edward and Whit be in shark cages- I hope so

I am pretty terrified of sharks but can't stop watching shark week, growing up in Miami and having a dad who loved to fish we were out in the 16" speedboat when he "unexpectedly" decided to stop and throw in a line, suddenly my mother started screeming swimming because beside the boat was a shark that was bigger than the boat, mom immediately made him take us to shore, shortly thereafter he sold the boat and bought a bigger boat due to my mother. All this before Jaws and the line "were gonna need a bigger boat"

Then in elementary school we had a field trip to the Miami Seaquarian we went on the monorail which took us over the shark channel at feeded time see a shark come out of the water right in front of us to claim his meal gave me nightmares and getting me back over the bridge that ran over the channel to exit was a challenge as well, I was teased for my hysterics for awhile
songster chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Nice and I love the research that you have put into this. Still wish E would get over himself but then where would the fun be? No obsessing. No, that can't be Edward then. LOL.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Really enjoying this story- can't wait to read more! Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
really enjoying this story- what a gem
cbzoo chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
SUCH A GOOD STORY
cbzoo chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
so I am guessing her parents were ate by sharks, like mayve her mom fell over and her dad jumped into save her got eaten and left Bella and Alice alone on the boat waiting to be rescued...just a guess
glo4twilight chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
yes i impatiently wait for the chapter for SIB as well as for this one! it just sucks everytime i finish reading a chapter! lol! this is so very morish! what is with whits dream girl..does alice suspect something is gonna happen and is restless why she's distracted not appearing much in his dreams! as for bellas behaviour i wonder if she had a bit of a look in the binoculars and saw the shark the first time. as for mase well i reckon he's gonna have himself a good nights sleep and although he's still in denial they really do fit! my heart just keeps going out to bella! i can't wait for the next update! btw keep those bikinis rolling to keep masen on his toes!haha!
84gemstone chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Bet it's the best night sleep Edward's had. I hope Bella opens up to Rose first be nice them being. What's going on with Alice? Who/what has her worried? And when will she be on ship?
annaharding chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
I also loved the Hokey Pokey song for Edward - we sing it a lot in my class, but it sounded much better here.
Edward really is being inconsistent - and not very nice. He won't allow himself and Bella to acknowledge their feelings, but he gets in bed with her? That's certainly a mixed message.
I think Bella's going to have a nightmare soon - especially after Edward goes out in the cage.
Thanx for the reading fun - eagerly awaiting more!
movieandbookgirl chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Lol! Thanks for the shout out :). I loved how Whit remixed it for Mase. As for the chapter it's so sweet seeing his concern for Bella. I was rady to call BS on his 2 am declaration to remain strictly professional. But you can't deny he cares though. I am also interested to see how the meeting will play out between Alice and Whit and for that matter when it will happen. Excellent chapter and looking forward to reading more!
2,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 117 .. Last Next »