Reviews for Beneath The Surface
checkers1 chapter 58 . 4/5
Thanks for the hard work on this story. I enjoyed it and learning about marine life.
I can't believe that its the end. I have looooooved this story so much and could not wait for a new chapter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have truly enjoyed all the misfits and their adventures. I would have loved reading about all of them on their first joint trip as parents and crew members at the same time. Maybe someday if you feel like it, write "few" words as a future outtake :-)
Thank you!
dlittlegirl chapter 58 . 4/4
Great ending. I loved the ending.
glo4twilight chapter 58 . 4/4
ohhhhh i just absolutely adored this chapter! it was totally epic as far as i'm concerned. the whole Belize trip and them getting wonderful. just them and the beach! i loved it. i also love it when edward brushes her hair its such an intimate thing as well as the beautiful things they said to each other and the dances at both their weddings was so sweet. then all the lovin and finally the big wedding lol. but i was completely rapt that there was a five year fast forward and they had a little girl...omg how adorable is edward with his little girl. still besotted by his wife but now having his precious little girl who he can't leave alone. awwww.
thankyou so much for this incredibly magnificent journey i love every awesome long chapter of it. you girls rock! love your work. this story had me so hooked.
AlmostDoc chapter 58 . 4/4
This story is amazing. I've been lurking since the beginning, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed it, how happy I was for the update emails waiting in my inbox.

[as a PS, from a diver's POV, thumbs up under water mean you want to ascend, the correct way to say okay is.. The okay sign (if the emoji doesn't appear, it's the index and thumb making a circle and the other fingers extended xD)]
fuz chapter 58 . 4/4
Fantastic, beautiful, inspiring.
This story was larger than life and I loved every single word.
Huge thanks to you!
TheFadedLight chapter 58 . 4/4
i can't believe it's over. i am so sad (but happy at how it ended, of course). this is definitely my favorite story i have ever read. i want to live in it. lol. you all did an amazing job with the plot, the characters, the romance, the technical parts of the research and using hawaii as the backdrop. this could be an original story, easily. i don't have enough words of praise. brilliant job. (i want to kidnap mase. he is by far my favorite edward). mahalo and aloha! :)
chicagochi4183 chapter 58 . 4/3
I cannot believe this is over. This has been one of my favorite stories that I have ever read on here or in life. This is such an incredible tale, and not only did I come to love these characters, you've really given me a love for marine life and a passion for conservation! I've started to get involved in some shark groups and I'm trying to spread awareness in my own little way. But thank you so, so , so much for writing this and sharing it on the internet. I hope one day you consider publishing it, because I think you could make a lot of waves (pun intended) not only in the adventure and romance genres, but also spark a lot more people to love ocean life!
flibbidyjibits chapter 58 . 4/3
I'm so sad this has come to an end:(.
But I love the chapter and all the misfits!
Thank you for sharing this !
JulieToo chapter 58 . 4/3
Great idea for the honeymoon and secret wedding! I am sorry this is finished but there's not much to explore but families. Thanks for the heads up on the tornado chasers.
scamp1632 chapter 58 . 4/3
I can't believe its actually over. I've been reading since pretty much the beginning and it will be odd to not see the notification that the next chapter is up.
Cullen Cousin chapter 58 . 4/3
As they say, all good things must come to an end and I am really gonna miss this story! Five years in the making and it was worth waiting for each and every chapter.

Got a kick out of the Cullen Cousins from California which is both my penname and where I was born and raised (How did you know?! LOL)

Anyways... This had been one great ride and y'all did an excellent job all the way through!

Well done!

DBrandonCullen chapter 58 . 4/3
I am so sad to see this story complete. It was an amazing journey for me. Thank you for this story. I fell in love with your Edward. I am going to miss it.
Dawn276 chapter 58 . 4/3
Loved every chapter of this story and to see it ending.
cbmorefie chapter 58 . 4/3
I can't believe it's over! I can remember starting this story when it was only a few chapters in. Amazing story. Loved reading this and will surely miss it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this!
2,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »