Reviews for Beneath The Surface
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Looks as though Edward is willing to share something special with Bella. Why does Bella have
and Emmett have to have such silly nicknames and the others do not?
sheilagilger chapter 58 . 4/6/2016
This is a fantastic story! All accolades to all th research and love you incorporated to share with the readers. Thank You!
Leslie E chapter 58 . 4/3/2016
This has been an absolutely wonderful story and will be one of my all-time favorites! You have provided a tremendous amount of fascinating information about marine research and I hope your readers appreciate the amount of work you have done . Truly a great job !
Tinshaw chapter 58 . 4/5/2016
Awesome ending to a wonderful and original story.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Edward really is very much to blame for this situation. He could have, should have, just explained himself. Apologized, admitted he'd been attracted to her and...be done with it. Him getting all mad and over reacting is causing the problem. And when Edward went to her room, knocked and didn't wait for her to allow him entrance, that could have caused yet another problem. Who does that to a near stranger, one you've already embarrassed. He's lucky she was asleep and similarly, Bella going into
Edward's room while he was a sleep was equally wrong. I get she wanted to cover him up, but she's going to be his intern, I'd say going deeper into his room as he sleeps was pretty wrong too.
I can just tell fireworks are going to surround them in this story.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
First, both Bella and Edward seem to have similar backgrounds. Both losing parents and being cared for by relatives. Alice sounds like she loves her sister and Bella sounds like she's been the responsible one. It's her time to do her thing though. I'm curious what's what with the shark thing and why she's so terrified of them. Maybe has something to do with her dad? Lee and Edward sound like they have quite the relationship, interesting. And also interesting is how Edward treats Emmett. Oh no, how will Masen get out of meeting his intern in such a fashion. They sure have chemistry.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
The marine biology part of this sounds like an interesting time, place, plot line. Both Bella and Edward
sound interesting.
Iersseltje chapter 58 . 4/5/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading about the misfits.
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 58 . 4/5/2016
Waughhhhhhhh! *sniff sniff* such beautiful writing and memories.
TheGreenPanther chapter 58 . 4/5/2016
This has been such a fun read. Thank you for sharing with us. :0)
checkers1 chapter 58 . 4/5/2016
Thanks for the hard work on this story. I enjoyed it and learning about marine life.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/3/2016
I can't believe that its the end. I have looooooved this story so much and could not wait for a new chapter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have truly enjoyed all the misfits and their adventures. I would have loved reading about all of them on their first joint trip as parents and crew members at the same time. Maybe someday if you feel like it, write "few" words as a future outtake :-)
Thank you!
Jenny
dlittlegirl chapter 58 . 4/4/2016
Great ending. I loved the ending.
glo4twilight chapter 58 . 4/4/2016
ohhhhh i just absolutely adored this chapter! it was totally epic as far as i'm concerned. the whole Belize trip and them getting married...sigh...how wonderful. just them and the beach! i loved it. i also love it when edward brushes her hair its such an intimate thing as well as the beautiful things they said to each other and the dances at both their weddings was so sweet. then all the lovin and finally the big wedding lol. but i was completely rapt that there was a five year fast forward and they had a little girl...omg how adorable is edward with his little girl. still besotted by his wife but now having his precious little girl who he can't leave alone. awwww.
thankyou so much for this incredibly magnificent journey i love every awesome long chapter of it. you girls rock! love your work. this story had me so hooked.
AlmostDoc chapter 58 . 4/4/2016
This story is amazing. I've been lurking since the beginning, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed it, how happy I was for the update emails waiting in my inbox.

AlmostDoc

[as a PS, from a diver's POV, thumbs up under water mean you want to ascend, the correct way to say okay is.. The okay sign (if the emoji doesn't appear, it's the index and thumb making a circle and the other fingers extended xD)]
2,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »