Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Lish008 chapter 48 . 3/1
Engaged!? Wow! Love it. What a great chapter.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 48 . 3/1
LOVED it - perfectly written and so very, very sweet coming from him. I love how you've written his longing for his mother and how it's never waned - it's a subtle nuance to his character that softens his rough edges and suggests even more how capable of a very deep love he can be. The "interrogation" with Carlisle along with his discussions with Esme resulted in some beautiful family interactions - though this story may seem to be drawing to a close, the chapters just get better and better! Thank you for all the hard work you've continued to put into this epic story.
frenchsong87 chapter 48 . 3/1
This chapter had me in tears it was so sweet. Love that Masen got caught with the ring on her finger and caused him to think on his toes and really let Bella know how he was feeling in the proposal!
sujari6 chapter 48 . 3/1
Lovely proposal. It suited them.
TheFadedLight chapter 48 . 3/1
so good! great job! 3
shaz308 chapter 48 . 3/1
This was a lovely chapter. Love how he was caught with the ting on her finger. So glad they have completely committed to each other. It will be interesting to see how things go with Alice going back to Florida. I hope Carlisle proposes to Esme soon too. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
irishnlove2shop chapter 48 . 2/28
I was so surprised that he proposed so quickly! I figured he'd stew about it for a bit! Loved it though! It was perfect!
kselzer chapter 48 . 2/28
Holy chapter Batman! I would have finished sooner, but Rl gets in the way sometimes. Can't wait to see what these two crazy kiddos get up to later.
twilightforever08 chapter 48 . 2/28
Such a great chapter, loved the proposal. Can't wait for the next one. Does Alice know that esme is not Edwards mom or have I missed it.
glo4twilight chapter 48 . 2/28
wow what a mammoth chapter that was. absolutely excellent! i totally loved his proposal. i loved that he slipped the ring on her finger while she was sleeping haha. so funny when she quickly woke up. then when he officially went into his proposal was beautiful. loved carlisle grilling him and how smoothly and honestly he answered. anyways everything about this was just great it was awesome seeing the reaction everyone had...even esme and yet she kinda knew it would probably happen at some stage. the ring is just gorgeous. and it's great to see a completely happy and content edward thankyou so much for this can't wait for more!
tff000 chapter 48 . 2/28
the proposal was very appropriate for them. good chapter )
stephi910 chapter 48 . 2/28
good chapter! can't wait for more sharks :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 47 . 2/28
Unreal! You captured the "experience" so well with your words that my heart rate sped up and I got tears in my eyes from the physical release when it was over! So cool! A truly outstanding piece of writing!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 46 . 2/28
I've gotten behind in reading these chapters, but reading them now makes me feel like I'm having a reunion with dear friends. I found this one to be particularly moving as I have a son graduating high school soon, so I will be facing time without him as he goes off to college. Maybe I should show him the part in which Bella tells him that men regret not hugging their mom enough or telling their mom "I love you" more often? Lol. Thanks for an excellent update!
Bammers chapter 48 . 2/28
I loved everything about this chapter Can't wait for more update when you can Have a good weekend
2,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »