Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Tinshaw chapter 52 . 8/9
Good chapter. Glad that Edward did get into verbal arguments with the friends.
cbmorefie chapter 52 . 8/9
Loved it!
Had to stay awake way to late just so I could read this chapter :)
Amazing as always, thanks!
tff000 chapter 52 . 8/9
good to see e on b's turf and his initiation into her life
Cullen Cousin chapter 52 . 8/8
Excellent chapter! Loved Leah and Kiki! I saw a video one time of an Octopus escaping from a sealed jar! It was awesome to watch!
JennBolden9598 chapter 52 . 8/8
I really enjoyed this look into Bella 's friends and Edward getting to meet them. The necklace was beautiful I really like how it looked and his story on why he chose it. Thanks ladies for another great chapter.
cctwilight chapter 52 . 8/8
I love these long chapters. Meeting the friends went great. I love that they can tell by the way Edward looks at Bella that he loves her.
Maplestyle chapter 52 . 8/8
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for more!
TwiTrinity chapter 52 . 8/8
seaworld?really?right now?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/7
WELL SO FAR THINGS SEEM FINE THIS MASEN IS RICH AND HE KNOWS HOW TO DO LOTS OF THINGS AND SEEMS TO DO THEM WELL AND BELLA WANTS TO WORL THERE BUT SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO HER BUT DONT KNOW WHAT YET
Please update faster
RowdyDog chapter 51 . 7/22
I LOVE your story. I just found it a few weeks ago, just in time for SHARK WEEK! Thank you for sharing your rich version of these characters.
branlc chapter 51 . 7/17
:D
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 51 . 7/15
Gosh I'm in love with this story so so much! I honestly don't know why I'm just discovering it now. I could kick myself for missing out on its awesome.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 48 . 7/15
I feel like this news story would make the MMR crew happy: us/entry/7796402

A Great White breached off Cape Cod and beach goers banded together to save it and help get it back in the water. Also, love this story so much that anything shark related gets me excited and I feel like I need to share!
sam chapter 51 . 7/9
Great chApter! I love the story and have been following it for awhile:) will there be more sharks though? Like interactions vs talking about data?
2,314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »