Reviews for Beneath The Surface
thunnababy chapter 37 . 8/27
I sure hope Alice finally sees how happy Bella is with Edward and the crew and that she is committed to their mission as well. I really liked the letter Whit wrote to her, letting her see how she has done nothing but hurt her sister with her spiteful ways. I think she finally gets it and I hope for all their sakes that she admits her faults and asks for their forgiveness. She owes them all that, especially Bella and Edward.
Sheila Stevenson chapter 58 . 8/24
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Any genre , ever! Thank you.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 8/26
At this point I don't know if they should just send Alice back home or gag and tie her up! Knowing this crew though, I think they should have some sort of pow-wow with her and let her know she's done if she doesn't stop trying to break Bella and Edward up.
Thunnababy chapter 35 . 8/22
I really liked this chapter. There are times though where I feel I am witnessing a therapy session instead of a conversation. All good, however it does get a bit tedious sometimes. Frankly I can't understand why Whit has fallen in love with Alice because up to now, at least, she has been a bitch both to Bella and to Edward. I'd like to see the side of her that Whit sees.
robertsbella2 chapter 58 . 8/23
Oh wow, I so enjoyed this fic and learnt a lot about sharks. How cute are all the kids at the end.
Thunnababy chapter 34 . 8/21
'I don't know what's holding them back from being intimate, they both love each other and are adults. It's kind of driving me screaming up the freaking walls!
Thunnababy chapter 33 . 8/21
Alice continues to be a thorn in their sides but I see light at the end of the tunnel. I really love Esme, she is so smart, insightful and still sexy. Not that she's that old, she is, as they say, still in her prime.
Thunnababy chapter 32 . 8/18
It was good to learn more about Whit and even Alice. She is slowly becoming comfortable with the crew and isn't so critical of them. Respect is what it is.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 8/18
We are slowly getting there. The fact that both Bella and Alice have fallen in love with men who study the very creature that not only killed their father but also bit the man Alice has fallen in love with. I'm trying to remember if Edward had been bitten as well but I'm to lazy to go back and find out.
thunnababy chapter 30 . 8/15
Great chapter. I've had several stories I'm currently reading that updated, which is why it's been a while since I have posted. I will never give up on this because I love the characters you have created. And now I can say I finally like Alice as well. She finally realizes Edward is a great guy and he truly loves her sister.
Carl and Esme are forever bound together and I hope to read more about their love for each other. It's nice to read about mature couples for a change. Our feelings run just as deep and hard as younger lovers, I know this because I am even older than Esme.
robertsbella2 chapter 41 . 8/14
Thank goodness the line is gone. About time Edward got past it. Watching a program on Great White's how their numbers are still reducing.
thunnababy chapter 29 . 8/9
Great chapter. I love how Whit is taking care with Alice and Bella is begin get to trust Edward.
I just wish I could see the pictures you used to have up.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 8/8
I give you huge kudos for the knowledge you have of the creatures they are studying as well as the methods they use, the safety measures and concerns and everything involved in their venture to learn more about the Great Whites.
The love stories of Masen and Bella and now Carl and Esme are icing on the cake.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 8/8
I just have a feeling there is going to be trouble with is this next trial. I can't blame Bella for being so worried because I would be too. Wild Creatures are so unpredictable and after learning about the kind of damage gGreat Whites can do, I got shivers?
thunnababy chapter 26 . 8/6
All the characters are finding their place with each other. Esme is the wise mother hen dispensing well thought out advice to those who need it. I hope Whit is able to convince Alice that what Bella is doing is the one thing that will enable her to overcome her terrible fear. Edward is a patient and kind mentor with her and it doesn't hurt that they are both madly in love with each other.
2,656 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »