Reviews for Beneath The Surface
beachcomberlc chapter 55 . 1/1
Awwww...I love this "winding journey". Definitely smiling. I feel like they (and you!) are part of my 'ohana! I like the way you've evolved these characters. It's been fun to see. I'm also glad the "boys" have added Bella and Esme to their wedding planning team. It was a little scary without them!
Thanks for writing and sharing
Beach
Hope4more chapter 55 . 1/1
Funny that they have a secret mission to get Rose and Emmett married and decorate the nursery. These guys have a huge soft spot for their girls! Loved it.
frenchsong87 chapter 55 . 1/1
I hope Lee likes what they are planning. It is so sweet seeing the crew all take part and Masen with his many checklists and daily schedules of what to do.

Masen stopping to get the flowers for Bella was super sweet and shows how much he has changed.

I loved the beginning when Masen gave Lilo her own screwdriver to play with, too cute.
debslmac chapter 55 . 1/1
:) Happy New Year to you too
tff000 chapter 55 . 1/1
good to see their lives coming together
happy new years!
Maplestyle chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for more!
AnakinSmom chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
What could possibly go wrong with planning a wedding in secret? LOL Everything!
shaz308 chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
Thanks for the update. I hope you have a terrific 2016. Thanks for your lovely stories.
cctwilight chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
Great chapter! Gopher is brave to do a proposal/wedding at the same time. Edward was sure glad his girlfriend made it home and worked out things with her sister.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
Hi! Long time no see. Kidding. This is a great New year present. :)
I loved the way you explained Alice and Bella. I finally understood. Though I thought both of them were a little bit childish. :P
the only minus I have for this chapter is that becoz of planning secret for Rose, I feel like she is missing from the scene. Oh well...
Lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
P.S what is the name and gender of Esme's baby? Are you having a poll? ;)
kselzer chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
Squee, so excited for a new chapter before the end of the new year. Can't wait for more.
angelari7 chapter 55 . 12/31/2015
I love it and don't want it to end but know it will. Anyway, Happy New Year! Looking forward to a new chapter in the new year :)
84gemstone chapter 54 . 12/12/2015
As always I loved it...well not Alice putting her foot in it again but still I get where she was coming from.
irishnlove2shop chapter 53 . 11/24/2015
Too funny, the Pregnancy for Dummies book in his drawer! Loved it!
irishnlove2shop chapter 52 . 11/23/2015
Loved when he gave her the necklace and all of the research facts! Looking forward to next 2 chapters I'm behind!
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »