Reviews for Beneath The Surface
robertsbella2 chapter 5 . 8/3
So enjoying this fic. The banter between everyone is hysterical. Love the chemistry between Bella and Edward and the nicknames. LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/30
Great chapter. Your writing is impeccable. Your knowledge is either from experience or a lot of research. I'm hoping Bella is strong enough to continue on with Edward and the team because if she does conquer her fear she will be whole again and not afraid to forge into dangerous waters, be it the ocean or life's roadblocks that tend to pop up unexpectedly. Edward is so worth it.
Thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/29
Loved this chapter. Alice has calmed down although she is still against Bella being part of their team. I just know that Whit will keep her calm and convince her to stay with them.
Thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/28
Well Alice turned out to be a bit of a bitch. I hope Whit can work his magic and calm her down.
Thunnababy chapter 23 . 7/28
It took this horrible attack for him to really see how much he loved Bella and couldn't bear to lose her. After this I don't think she will ever want to go in the ocean again.
Thunnababy chapter 22 . 7/28
Lucky indeed. As much as I was hoping for a little citrus in this chapter, I am kind of glad he held off. Too many other emotions left from losing Althea running around in his head.
Thunnababy chapter 21 . 7/28
I love how they tease Edward and he lets it roll off his back. He is really a sweet guy. Bella's pink tee and glimpses of red poking up have already done it's job. Maybe next chapter?
Thunnababy chapter 20 . 7/28
Blasted FFic won't keep me logged in!
Great chapter. I could feel Edward's loss when Athena died. He has such love and compassion for the Sharks that is says a lot about the man. He is still a bit hesitant to show Bella how much he wants her but I hope next chapter is where he finally gives in to his feelings.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/19
Aw, so glad they finally are opening up to each other.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 7/17
I rally liked the interaction between Lee and Bella. I think it brought them closer together. Loved Edward slipping tin to her room and cuddling.
Luvtwilight14 chapter 58 . 7/15
I can't begin to express how much I enjoyed this story! It was just written so well & I learned a bunch of stuff while at it. I really and truly hated to see it end! The characters in this story were written with so much passion and I love how you used their "true looks" instead of them in the twilight stories. There was so much talent in the writing of this story I'm I'm truly jealous! Thanks for sharing that talent with us! And the nick picky things like weather & such never bother me. I would have never known if it wasn't mentioned & it doesn't change how much I loved reading it!
Aloha from Tennessee, Stephanie
thunnababy chapter 17 . 7/17
Now that we know the horror that caused Bella's terrible fear of sharks, I wonder if she will have a flashback while in the sub?
thunnababy chapter 16 . 7/16
I wish your blog was still up so I could see the pictures you mention in your A/Ns.
I also wish he'd just get on with it and kiss her again! Lol.
I am enjoying learning all the facts about sharks, you either did a heap of research or have first hand experience. Either way, it's fascinating. Thank you.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 7/15
I'm glad she finally told him how she feels about the way he is treating her. He's a mess and he knows it. Will he give in to his feelings for her soon or will it take a near catastrophe to bring them to the surface? I really like Lee, didn't at first but she is growing leaps and bounds in my esteem.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 7/14
I really like the friendship Mase and Whit have and their ability to be open and honest with whatever problem, be it person aloe business related. You are such a great writer and I will read more from you when I finish this.
2,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »