Reviews for Beneath The Surface
thunnababy chapter 29 . 8/9/2016
Great chapter. I love how Whit is taking care with Alice and Bella is begin get to trust Edward.
I just wish I could see the pictures you used to have up.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
I give you huge kudos for the knowledge you have of the creatures they are studying as well as the methods they use, the safety measures and concerns and everything involved in their venture to learn more about the Great Whites.
The love stories of Masen and Bella and now Carl and Esme are icing on the cake.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
I just have a feeling there is going to be trouble with is this next trial. I can't blame Bella for being so worried because I would be too. Wild Creatures are so unpredictable and after learning about the kind of damage gGreat Whites can do, I got shivers?
thunnababy chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
All the characters are finding their place with each other. Esme is the wise mother hen dispensing well thought out advice to those who need it. I hope Whit is able to convince Alice that what Bella is doing is the one thing that will enable her to overcome her terrible fear. Edward is a patient and kind mentor with her and it doesn't hurt that they are both madly in love with each other.
robertsbella2 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
This chapter required tissues. Awwwwh and Emes reaction seeing them kiss.
robertsbella2 chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
So enjoying this fic. I'm from South Africa and can speak Afrikaans, so I was giggling at the bit in Afrikaans, so weird to see it in a fic. Bellas dream of her Dad's attack was heart wrenching.
Thunnababy chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Glad to see Alice finally seeing the good in every one of the team. Especially Whit.
robertsbella2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
So enjoying this fic. The banter between everyone is hysterical. Love the chemistry between Bella and Edward and the nicknames. LOL.
Thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Great chapter. Your writing is impeccable. Your knowledge is either from experience or a lot of research. I'm hoping Bella is strong enough to continue on with Edward and the team because if she does conquer her fear she will be whole again and not afraid to forge into dangerous waters, be it the ocean or life's roadblocks that tend to pop up unexpectedly. Edward is so worth it.
Thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
Loved this chapter. Alice has calmed down although she is still against Bella being part of their team. I just know that Whit will keep her calm and convince her to stay with them.
Thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Well Alice turned out to be a bit of a bitch. I hope Whit can work his magic and calm her down.
Thunnababy chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
It took this horrible attack for him to really see how much he loved Bella and couldn't bear to lose her. After this I don't think she will ever want to go in the ocean again.
Thunnababy chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Lucky indeed. As much as I was hoping for a little citrus in this chapter, I am kind of glad he held off. Too many other emotions left from losing Althea running around in his head.
Thunnababy chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
I love how they tease Edward and he lets it roll off his back. He is really a sweet guy. Bella's pink tee and glimpses of red poking up have already done it's job. Maybe next chapter?
Thunnababy chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
Blasted FFic won't keep me logged in!
Great chapter. I could feel Edward's loss when Athena died. He has such love and compassion for the Sharks that is says a lot about the man. He is still a bit hesitant to show Bella how much he wants her but I hope next chapter is where he finally gives in to his feelings.
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »