Reviews for Beneath The Surface
glo4twilight chapter 36 . 3/22
awwwwwww how beautiful...i love it when he tells her that he loves her and even more so in hawaiian...do frickin sexy he is! it's awesome when they're alone together...there is so much intensity and passion between them. as for alice omg i'm so glad that whit is questioning his feelings for her she doesn't even deservel his love! i don't like her one bit! but i loved this chapter! and e&b time and the special gift he gave her! i love that they're so secure in their feelings for each other NOTHING can deter them! not even alices heinous schemes!
Sakura Crystals chapter 36 . 3/22
I can see where your going with Alice. She is acting alot like her mother, a woman who is flighty and beleives the world to be sunshine and roses. Then when something bad happens, she will right away ignore it ever happend and avoid the issue at all cost. A fanciful person does not like the bad in life and does everything to avoid it.
In the twilight books, I never liked Bella's mom. That kind of person does not set well with me at all.
Now, you have Alice in your story mirroring someone like that and all I can think is there any kind of therepy or counsling that she could go threw to get her past these problems? I hope so. I can't see her being stuck in a I will ignor the world because it is bad forever mind set. Not to mention the fact that she is having a really hard time allowing her family members to be happy because now she feels alone. Its all very sad and I hope everything works out with her in the end.
tff000 chapter 36 . 3/21
glad mase and b are growing and able to face challenges together :)
flibbidyjibits chapter 36 . 3/21
Wow! I really love Mase Bella Whit Lee and Em! Amazing chapter. I loved it. And the end was beautiful!
However, Alice... I have no words. I can't even imagine one of my sisters behaving that way. We fight and are not perfect in any way, but if one of them ever acted the way Alice did I would punch them in the face repeatedly. As would my other sisters.
Thank you for the update! I love your writing!
tinaconnor chapter 36 . 3/21
Alice has sunk to a new low. I am proud of Whit for shutting her down and ignoring her for the remainder of the day. She deserves it and more. Girl is setting herself up for a whole lot of loneliness and hurt. Thank you for the update. Beautifully done as always.
shaz308 chapter 36 . 3/21
Maybe Alice shouldn't be there when they get back. Thanks for the update.
Tinshaw chapter 36 . 3/21
Thanks for the update. What is going on with Alice? Is she bipolar? Love the change up, hearing from the others cast members is so wonderful. Great work.
wee scot chapter 36 . 3/21
I love it! What a wonderful way to start the weekend!
Cullen Cousin chapter 36 . 3/21
Boy, how can Alice be so dense! I do believe that Gopher hit it right on the head about why she is acting that way. Esme and Carlisle as smart by keeping out of this problem and making the kids figure it out on their own.

Excellent chapter!

CC
branlc chapter 36 . 3/21
That was seriously so stinking sweet. :D The bracelet and his words ended this chapter on such a deserved happy note for these two. I'm really starting to think Alice has something mental wrong with her. I can't say I blame Jasper one bit for the way he feels about her right now. Poor guy just wants to be loved and see the good in someone and she just craps all over that for some crazy reason she only knows. Alice is damn lucky that Lee took an oath to stay out of it or else that dinner would've been a lot more lively. Lol!
annaharding chapter 36 . 3/21
I think Gopher hit it on the head - I think Alice doesn't want Bella to get better and move on.
I love how Bella is standing up for herself. And for her relationship with Masen. I also like how you brought "Switzerland" into the story, but I'm not sure if I like that Esme pulled herself (and Carlisle) out of the problem. It IS a big problem, affecting everyone, and I thought she'd like to help solve the issue. Altho I can appreciate that she doesn't want it to affect HER new relationship.
The beads were a nice touch. So happy for Bella - and Masen, now that he is getting to know what being in a real relationship is like.
Thanx for the update!
lola0930 chapter 36 . 3/21
Oh Alice...with every chapter she's just regressing in mental age more and more. I think she's about 14 now
justsoheather chapter 36 . 3/21
Wow, Alice really is a bitch! I'm so glad B knew in her heart that E wouldn't cheat in her. I hope while they're gone Alice can figure her shit out. Thank you for the great chapter!
debslmac chapter 36 . 3/21
loved this
fuz chapter 36 . 3/21
Such a wonderful chapter.
Alice is nuts.