Reviews for Beneath The Surface
thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Aw, so glad they finally are opening up to each other.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
I rally liked the interaction between Lee and Bella. I think it brought them closer together. Loved Edward slipping tin to her room and cuddling.
Luvtwilight14 chapter 58 . 7/15/2016
I can't begin to express how much I enjoyed this story! It was just written so well & I learned a bunch of stuff while at it. I really and truly hated to see it end! The characters in this story were written with so much passion and I love how you used their "true looks" instead of them in the twilight stories. There was so much talent in the writing of this story I'm I'm truly jealous! Thanks for sharing that talent with us! And the nick picky things like weather & such never bother me. I would have never known if it wasn't mentioned & it doesn't change how much I loved reading it!
Aloha from Tennessee, Stephanie
thunnababy chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Now that we know the horror that caused Bella's terrible fear of sharks, I wonder if she will have a flashback while in the sub?
thunnababy chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I wish your blog was still up so I could see the pictures you mention in your A/Ns.
I also wish he'd just get on with it and kiss her again! Lol.
I am enjoying learning all the facts about sharks, you either did a heap of research or have first hand experience. Either way, it's fascinating. Thank you.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
I'm glad she finally told him how she feels about the way he is treating her. He's a mess and he knows it. Will he give in to his feelings for her soon or will it take a near catastrophe to bring them to the surface? I really like Lee, didn't at first but she is growing leaps and bounds in my esteem.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I really like the friendship Mase and Whit have and their ability to be open and honest with whatever problem, be it person aloe business related. You are such a great writer and I will read more from you when I finish this.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
What a mess. Bella's curiosity got the better of her resulting in a catastrophe for Edward and he lost his cool. He also misunderstood Whit's comforting hugs to Bella so he is now imagining the worst. I hope Whit can straighten this mess out for him.
I love these characters you have created as well as the setting. Sharks are a fearsome denizen of the deep and most of us can't imagine why anyone would want to swim with them to study their patterns. Amazing story you are writing.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
It's killing me that he gets so close and then pulls away. I know it's killing Bella as well!
thunnababy chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
Loved the bit about her wearing the dress and climbing the ladder. Cute. I really have grown attached to this crew. Each character is unique and interesting. Love Esme.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
I wish I could find your Masen Marine Blog but it must not exist anymore. I'd like to see the visuals.
I think Edward's reaction to her freak out was uncalled for in that public area. Sure he didn't know her history but for her to react that way was out of character for her so he should have had a clue she was in deep stress over something terrible that happened to her at some time.
It makes me wonder why she would even want this job if it's that bad.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
The more time Masen and Bella spend alone together the closer they get. Whit is always stirring the pot, one of these days Masen will let him have it.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
I'm trying to figure out if Whit has a crush on Bella.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Well let's see what the morning brings. May after a night's sleep he'll see clearly that what happened last night in the bar was just an unfortunate encounter. Too many miss cues and old photos were responsible for the whole mess. Hopefully they can start over and begin again.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Oh boy, wait til Bella finds out she's been making out with her boss! Vice versa! Should be good.
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »