Reviews for Beneath The Surface
mountainlion718 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Bella's getting stronger every day, Edward really helped her with his reassurance and his idea for the watch :)
tinaconnor chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Alice was a revelation. I expected much worse, but then maybe not. Soul mates and all. And, E&B seem to be moving closer to Edward's "line". Come on Edward. Lighten up and give Bella what she wants. Thank you for the update. I knew when I received your review response you were going to update soon.
beachcomberlc chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Lovely. The end of the last scene was so poetic.

There was a lot of shared strength in this chapter. Fantastically conceived and written.

I'm a fangirl of this story!

MsHavisham79 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Excellent use of a canon quote there!

I love that while this story is, on the surface, about Bella overcoming her fears and growing as a person, Masen seems to be growing by leaps and bounds as a result. It's such a wonderful mirror.
tereses24 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Aww Bella had another set back? no problem she will get there! Jasper finally told Alice his story and phew! I thought she was saying goodbye! Happy shes starting to get Jasper a little bit more :)
Kerry Hale chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
KimberlyAnnT chapter 31 . 10/17/2013
Gopher is a nudger too.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 30 . 10/17/2013
Carlisle is really slick...

I was so waiting for Edward to make the mistake and let her walk away...

Great update... Took a while to read it but yay here I am..
chicalicious chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
This chapter was all kinds of fun and feel good! I of course loved all the Edward and Bella time. I think Emmett did a great job at leading the crew for the day and I think he succeeded in teaching Edward his first lesson in trusting others to do their best without having to micromanage. Edward is an excellent leader and he's beginning to see how we'll trained his team is. I really missed Esme in this one. And did we even hear from Jasper either?

Heather Grey chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
Great chapter! It was nice to see them still work but in a less stressful environment. Edward is definitely lowering his walls and trusting others. Emmett is so sweet. Thanks for the update!
morethaniwanttobe chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
seriously. love. this. story.
BelovedSunshine chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
FAVORITE chapter! Thanks :)
Daisy Crazy chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
I know you are gonna hear this a bunch, but let me be your 10,000,000th reviewer to say...I LOVE PRINCESS BRIDE!

I love watching how the little Guppy is changing our big bad Mase for the better. :) Love, love, love, love, love this story. Thanks for all of your hard work on this and allowing us to read it! :)
Lilly1212 chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
this has to be one of my favorite chapters this far! I looooooooove Bella-Masen time! And how cute is Gopher? Love how Masen finally starts to bond with him.
shaz308 chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more soon.
2,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »