Reviews for Beneath The Surface
annaharding chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
This one must have been a hard one to write. How to help Masen - and Whit - find the right words and actions to help the girls and lay out some truths for them. I can totally understand Bella's anxiety, and her relapse in her self-confidence around the sharks. I could totally understand if Masen hadn't been simpatico and told Bella she couldn't work with them anymore right then. He would've destroyed her, but he would've still been trying to do the best to keep his team safe. And Whit sharing with Alice... the guys on this team - even Gopher - Wow! they really go for the "doing the right thing" a lot! (Oooh! I just connected to the chapter title!)
Thanx for sharing!
debslmac chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
loved this
cbmorefie chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Thanks! Great update :)
Scorpio11 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
love Masen's approach with Bella. He's so very understanding and helpful in getting her to see her issues in a different light. I hadn't realized that Whit and Alice literally shared the same dreams. So very interesting.
TheGreenPanther chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Ahhh, Alice IS moving forward. Yay!
frostedglaze chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Every time I read a chapter I get nervous that someone is going to fall in the water. Yet I refuse to stop reading this awesome story.
shaz308 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Looks like they are ready to move to the next stage, both couples. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
Maplestyle chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Great chapter, though Bella took one small step back it seems as if Alice has taken another forward. I just hope she keeps it up and doesn't break Whit's heart or I'll have to slap her! Can't wait for more.
sarahmichellew chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Thanks for the update! I look forward to see what's next and to find out what Bella decides when the summer is over. I hope they will stay together and not try the distance thing. I suppose we will find out. This is my drop everything just to read an update story, just to let you know.
rubell chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
shocked by bella but proud of alice! in awe of edwards ingunity and compassion and at peace with what jasper had to say...
kselzer chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
I really hope that Alice can get passed this. And I am really glad that Bella is starting to rethink Atlanta.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Everyone was just as supportive as always. I just wish Edward and Bella would get a move on already, lol! Another good one. ;)
mountainlion718 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Bella's getting stronger every day, Edward really helped her with his reassurance and his idea for the watch :)
tinaconnor chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Alice was a revelation. I expected much worse, but then maybe not. Soul mates and all. And, E&B seem to be moving closer to Edward's "line". Come on Edward. Lighten up and give Bella what she wants. Thank you for the update. I knew when I received your review response you were going to update soon.
beachcomberlc chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Lovely. The end of the last scene was so poetic.

There was a lot of shared strength in this chapter. Fantastically conceived and written.

I'm a fangirl of this story!

Beach