Reviews for Beneath The Surface
irishnlove2shop chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Another wonderful chapter. Such sad pasts.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Damn Edward! One step foward, two steps back...
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Seriously loving this fic. So excited for when they start tagging, can't wait to see how Bella reacts to that and if she decides to open up to them about her past. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Another good one, I'm dying to see how Jasper comes to the conclusion that Bella's sister is his dream girl. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I have a feeling about what is behind Bella's fear, and what happened with Jasper. Can't wait to read more. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
One of my favorite chapters so far. Great job. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Lovin the way they all are with each other. Can't wait to find out more about their pasts. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Definitely can't wait to see what happens next. Excellent chapter. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Damn...well this ought to make things a bit more interesting on the boat. Great job. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sounds exciting, can't wait to see where you've taken this. ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
You're right. A lot of information here and I was so glad to see the end. E needs to stop the bipolary behavior. :-)
lettywilson chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
So now we know what happened to Beth and Charlie. Happy to see Edward getting closer to Bella to stop denying his feelings. Looking forward to more.
acw1 chapter 17 . 11/19/2012

'
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Hey great chapter you are my favorite author. I loved the part where lee spoke afrikaans coudnt stop smiling because I'm from South Africa.
glo4twilight chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
oh wow you are absolutely brilliant at writing! this chapter was just phenomenal in length and content! what life altering experiences they both had as children. edwards conversation with his mother was very heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time! as for bella well she obviously gave edward the watered down version of her experience. or shall i just say..the basics! she was far more involved and at risk than she shared with him! i was so horrified and heartbroken as her father had to push himself away in order to save her and carlisle...awwww *sniff*! no wonder she is so afraid...i wish she shared everything with edward. it's so good tho that they both had people to take care of them. i actually thought that bellas mom must've been taken by a shark too but she's still alive although very mentally ill! loved the length of the chapter and the fact that now edward is not going fight the way he feels anymore! this was just sensational...thankyou guys and your helpers so much! can't wait for the next chapter!
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »