Reviews for Beneath The Surface
muzaklover chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Great job with the chapter. I can't wait for Alice and Carlisle to get there. It's going to be great. Thanks for the update.
DBrandonCullen chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Amazing chapter. I was so worried for Bella. Poor Edward... he blames himself. But I am happy that Carlisle and Alice are coming. Please update soon.
Sammize chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Yepp I am one happy girl, even if Bella is hurt!
Lilly1212 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
wow, what a chapter! Way to scare your readers and have them worry like crazy!
I can't say it enough, this story is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
It's wonderful how much knowledge you pass trough this story, I absorb every little fact about the marine, the sharks and everything else. But it's even more, your characters are so well developped. I had tears in my eyes while reading Lee's story about how she found love, love the relation between Masen and Esmee and totally adore With being the funny guy and at the same time being the best and most loyal friend. Thank you so much for sharing this story and the blog!
sujari6 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Good advice from Esme and Lee. I just hope this experience doesn't stop her from going snorkelling again.
MsHavisham79 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
omg, my heart was pounding the whole time they were snorkeling, waiting for something bad to happen. And as tense as I was the descriptions really made me want to go snorkeling! I've played tag with fish just like Bella did, great inclusion.
And then he admits to Esme AND more importantly himself, that he loves her! I just hope he does it again when she's awake and coherent enough to hear him.
stormy315 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
awesome chapter...so finally he knows! ...carlisle and alice on their way...i hope bella will be better soon...looking forward to the next chapter...
Hope4more chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Wow My-Bella...

Way to keep your readers holding their breath. As a newer reader I just want to say your writing has captivated me and makes me excited for the next chapter. All I kept thinking was, please not let this be a Steve Irwin moment. I mean, OMG! Like, you can't kill Guppy off. I really hope Masen keeps his shit together and doesn't think she would be safer if he weren't around. Cause I'd like totally want to drown him then!

Thanks for posting this awesome sharkward!

Until next time...Hope ;p
LADARTHA chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Looking forward to next chapter. Jasper will be drop jawed with finally seeing his dream girl, Alice. Then Carlisle and Esme finally meet. Sparks are definitely going to be flying.
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
omg what a wonderful chapter that was! i loved every single part of it. the arousing UST and a little bit of foreplay with the makeout session was pretty yummy. i think these two are gonna be pretty explosive once they are able to move to the sexual level..lol! edward certainly has a well equipped team and the way in which they all worked to help bella was just phenomenal! i love esmes teasing and making him see that he really is in love with bella and i just love how much this whole ordeal has completely unnerved edward. they really were having so much fun and yes it was just that..an accident! so glad that alice and carlisle are on their way...i knew they would..i can't wait! most of all i love last words edward spoke in this chapter..."i love you, kapu"...awwwww! so thrilled yet again and i can't wait for the next update..you so have me by the balls with this story..even tho i am female!hahaha
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Loved the chapter as always. Nearly loosing someone you love, before you admit you love then, would definitely be a huge wake up call. Bella was so worried about sharks, she completely forgot about all the other dangers in the ocean. Hopefully this won't cause her to have more fears of being in the water in the future.
I can't wait for Alice and Carlisle to get there. Witt will meet his dream girl and I'm betting that Esme and Carlisle create a few fireworks as well. And when Alice finds out what Bella has actually been doing, that will be a "Katie bar the door" situation. (My mom used to say that about me loosing my temper.) See y'all next time. I always love seeing the update in my inbox. :)
hts123 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Uh, oh. Alice will have Masen's head for this, won't she? Looking forward to the Carlisle-Esme meet-cute.
debslmac chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
:) love this story
irishnlove2shop chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Great ending to one hell of a chapter! Amazing as always!
inani chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
omg aren't we in for a ride of a lifetime. Its so funny how he's so blind to his own feelings. i hope bella will kick his ass for it when she wakes up :) cant wait to see whit and alice together - wooohooo...talk about fireworks :)
thank you for a lovely chapter.
big hug