Reviews for Beneath The Surface
tff000 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Maplestyle chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved this chapter! Great interaction between Edward/Bella and Edward/Gopher. Also really happy that Edward was able to relax and enjoy the indoor work day with little to no responsibility. Can't wait for more.
kselzer chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved seeing this new chapter. One of my absolute movies of all time is The Princess Bride. I had my own Miracle Max moment when I lost my grandparents. I enjoyed seeing them relax together and enjoy their time. Can't wait for the next update.
tinaconnor chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
My favorite dialogue of the chapter:
"So you want to be rewarded for loving me?"
"It's only fair. It is a tough job."
They are moving closer every day, not that I doubted they would. Interesting background bit on Esme and Elizabeth. You are building very multidemensional characters. I enjoy this story so much and look forward to each update. Now I have to go check out the teaser on the blog. Thanks for the update
MsHavisham79 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
This was a wonderful bonding chapter!
Cullen Cousin chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Loved it as usual! What I wouldn't give to be in Esme's place! It was good to see Alice come around a bit towards Edward. Though the boy needs to learn to not jump to conclusions!

Excellent chapter!

TheMrsW chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
Love! Can't wait for more?
shaz308 chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. Looks like they have Alice on side now. That's good for them and for Alice. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
glo4twilight chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
wow I have to say that I was kinda shocked but carlisle and esme got to do the deed before e&b! so cool..their romantic date and after actions was very sexy...woohoo go carlisle and esme...niiiiice! geez Edward really did fuck up alright but he did kinda back pedal pretty fast and even apologized more than once! I think it was a bit of a wakeup call for him tho. whit is right he came very close indeed to losing bella!I wondered how he would find out about her knowing how to sign. I have been hanging out for an update of this and so glad when I saw it! please I need more. lol
84gemstone chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
I'm glad Alice came around. Funny how Esme is the only one getting it on lol. Love Jaz and Rose. That's the shocker. See you next time x
irishnlove2shop chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Loved it. Looking forward to more!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
I cannot tell you enough how much I love each of the characters you've created - they are basic canon in some ways but each has been given a distinct new personality that is so well-developed and multi-layered that I have fallen for them all over again. Best Emmett ever and I like the Lee version of Rosalie so much more than the original one! This Edward is really fun to watch through the various stages of his growth and I enjoy a Bella who is strong and forthright and willing to confront Edward without backing down. You ladies have found ways to make each update better than the last!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
I am doing crazy happy dances and singing badly (but with joy!) that Esme and Carlisle are fully embracing their relationship and not wasting anytime. They both deserve each other so much and truly make the cutest older-ish couple that I have ever read! And when you think about it, them being a couple does not make it weird for Edward or Bella because these are technically not their bio-parents, they are Aunt and Uncle so cousins by marriage that are dating isn't weird right? LOL!
Alice losing it a little and thinking that she had broken up Edward and her sister was just too cute! THIS breakdown of weeping and forgiveness was (in my opinion) the first time she has shown herself to be vulnerable, caring, and capable of feeling. She was genuinely worried and prepared to do anything to fix and I really loved that Bella had to talk her down. I enjoyed this sister moment.
Now when Bella and Edward so quickly started arguing and things escalated at a crazy speed, I had to reread like 3 times trying to figure out what I missed and why things when out of control so fast. I am supremely glad that they were able to talk things out and are back to good.
"Kapu," he whispered against her lips before kissing them once, so softly she hardly felt it. "There's nothing I won't do to protect your happiness." - - - THIS! OH MAI GOOD-NESS! THIS part was unbelievable! Moments like this one are so so SO MUCH BETTER than any lemon! And they so rarely happen in Twifics. Thank you so much for capturing this moment of intimacy, love, forgiveness, passion, and truth. It was perfect and it melted my heart!

Daisy Crazy chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Oh, I can't wait to go watch the video! *Fist pumps* Woot! Woot! Go Carlisle, Go Carlisle! Poor Mase...but kiss her to sleep...? I wanna be kissed to sleep! Thanks for another FANTASTIC chapter! :)
Daisy Crazy chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
OMG! I've missed this story! I promise never to stay away so long again. This chapter makes my favorites list, but the list is geeting so long, I wonder if i can still call it favorites. Gopher makes me LMAO..."Gopher's declaration shattered the brief silence. "That was not a kiss." His hand darted forward with an accusing finger pointed right at Masen. "That was a face battle! I don't know who won, but it was epic all the same." God, I just love him! Honestly, I love all of them, including Thumper! ;)
2,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »