Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Heather Grey chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Loved the chapter. I liked the switching of POVs. I don't think I could've handled an entire chapter of Alice. I love how Edward has opened up with Bella. They are so cute! Thanks for the update!
shaz308 chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter, thanks for the update. Looks like Alice will come around sooner rather than later. Love Whit and Alice together.
Ooohlala17 chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Thanks for the great chapter!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
ooh oooh oooh! Loving Esme & Carlisle's flirtacious "relationship" And I love how she pulls out the parent card! Adorbs!

Alice oh Alice! She is scared of the water, yes...But, she needed to see and realize what was going on with Bella. I think she is there, but it may be a bit of a struggle still. And Jasper, he is her calming source and I love the advice he is giving to her! He is just a sweety!

I love Emm! Seriously love him! He is too freaking funny! "tin man" LOL! I like that he and Edward are finally joking around with each other. Look what Bella has done to not only Edward, but everyone.

Now...Edward & Bella! These two little love birds are adorable! I LOVE YOU's said again and again! i love it! I like how she outted herself with the coolest puppy ever line! That was great! And I adore Lee & Bella's friendship.

And you know what...Alice hit the nail on the head. When she realized they are a family. It was bitter sweet. Because she hasn't had that in so long, but then to see it and somewhat experience it, it was what she needed to see. This was the turning point for her to see why Bella likes it with MMR.

And Jasper is sooo fun when he talks about asking Carlisle for Alices hand.

Oh, one last thing...It was amazing to see that Alice doesn't blame anyone for what happened, especially Bella. Even though she was acting like a brat. And Edward's glares and bossiness didn't help her come around. It was good to see him try for Bella's sake. I love how he described what Bella told her about Alice to her. It shows how much Bella loves her and that Edward listened and did want to meet the fun Alice.

Edward is going to miss Bella alot for the next three days, I wonder will the next chapter be a split chapter of Bella & Alice and seeing Edward with Lee, Whit, and Gopher? I can't wait to find out!

tinaconnor chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Awesome chapter. It may be 3 weeks between updates but it is totally worth the wait when you update. You surely packed a lot into this one. All the chess peices are moving just as you intended. Some of my favorite parts? Sweet and completely adorable E&B action:
Coolest puppy ever to strut around the world."
"Aloha Au Ia 'Oe. I love you, kapu."
Esme is settling in nicely with Carlisle:
"She may have also taken a quick glance at his ass—in her defense, it was a really nice ass. And it was all just a little harmless flirting anyway. Carlisle would relax, she would have some fun, and they'd both enjoy each other's company until it was time for him to head home." And Carlisle isn't fighting the attraction on his part either.
Gopher and Lee are always fun. The whole gang is so well written that it is possible to forget about Alice's behaviour. How dare she not like Edward? This is fanfic, everyone loves Edward. Thank you so much for the update. So, next chapter, will we see a little more Esme and Carlisle, the kids are away, or at least a lot of them are, so the adults can play, and I hope finally that Alice comes around. Can't wait.
Hope4more chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
If you were closer I'd kiss your feet! Gross, but true! Thank you for not making your characters transparent! I love NOT knowing what to expect from them! I'm tired of the Twilight cliches! No more Edward and his self loathing, not good enough...blah blah blah! I love that your Bella has a damn backbone and not a welcome mat for everyone to walk all over. Impressed that Edward is stepping up and extending an olive branch to a difficult sister, because its the right thing to do and it makes his guppy happy. Love that they all can stand back and see why the others are acting the way they are and will get to the place where they all can live in harmony! So fricking tickled pink! For this chapter only...Edward is Dory from Finding Nemo! Has a heart of gold and determination to make it all right...bringing them all together even if he wants to just go lounge in the whales mouth and call it a day! ;)
cbmorefie chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Loved it! )
stephi910 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
great chapter...looking forward to the next one!
MsHavisham79 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
I am so thrilled Bella eavesdropped and decided to speak up first!
muzaklover chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Awesome chapter. I really hope that Alice really thinks about what everyone has told her. Thanks for the update.
Scorpio11 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Masen has done an amazing job with Alice, even if he had a lot of help from Whit. I suspect Esme is wrong in her assumption that Carlisle will be leaving soon. He just may feel the need to stay and keep an eye on his girls. Yeah, right. Only if we can count Esme as one of his girls. Masen is opening up more and more, and it's lovely to see, and he finally got to say the 3 little words, even if Bella said them first.
stormy315 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
great edward will go back to work, i wonder how he will manage;-)) ...i really hope alice will get why bella wants to stay and that her and edward really are in love...looking forward to the next chapter...
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
First of all loved loved loved the chapter! Having Bella hear Edward talk to the dog about his feeling for Bella was golden! Having Bella tell him first was perfect ;)! I loved the APOV during the dinner. I can understand Alice's reaction, but Whit just needs to make her realize how badly she's hurting Bella. Gopher & Masen's interaction in the kitchen was great. Every chapter just keeps getting better & better. So I'm sure Alice is going to stay, now whats going to happen with Esme & Carlisle? Love the parenting card by the way lol. KEEP Up the amazing work!
flibbidyjibits chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
I LoVE your big chapters!
I love how everyone is working together to help Alice see beyond what she wants.
E&B are so great together!

Thank you for the update!
I love love love this chapter!
LADARTHA chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Terrific chapter. Liked the way you handled the interaction between Edward and Alice. It wasn't forced, but, dealt with naturally.
2,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »