Reviews for Beneath The Surface
cbmorefie chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Excellent chapter, thanks!
irishnlove2shop chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Aww...Gopher did good! The working banter was great. And now I want some bacon! Lol. ;)
pattie vaughn chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Love it like always can't wait for the next chp. It sounds like its going to be sooo good
Pates Greeneyes chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Love love love love love this chapter!
The love and commitment coming through. The honesty and openness happening.
Gopher had a fabulous idea and the way he pointed it out was perfect!
It made me smile sooo hard reading this.
He opened up his door and let her in, literally!

Amazing chapter. They are both on the same page!
debslmac chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
:):)
cbzoo chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
sweet no drama
inani chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Beautiful chapter. I love how you build the relationships in this story. And i love how you put a lot of thought in each chapter - really complex and interesting. Love it.
But I also love the teaser ;) when's the next one up!?
Higs
Inani
Cullen Cousin chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved learning a bit more about Elizabeth, Esme and Edward's past.

Excellent chapter!

CC
mountainlion718 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
loved seeing him so playful and free :) big changes for Edward, bet he never imagined his life being altered so much due to his kapu :)
Kerry Hale chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Amazing. Beautiful. Update. Loved it
tff000 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Maplestyle chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved this chapter! Great interaction between Edward/Bella and Edward/Gopher. Also really happy that Edward was able to relax and enjoy the indoor work day with little to no responsibility. Can't wait for more.
kselzer chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved seeing this new chapter. One of my absolute movies of all time is The Princess Bride. I had my own Miracle Max moment when I lost my grandparents. I enjoyed seeing them relax together and enjoy their time. Can't wait for the next update.
tinaconnor chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
My favorite dialogue of the chapter:
"So you want to be rewarded for loving me?"
"It's only fair. It is a tough job."
They are moving closer every day, not that I doubted they would. Interesting background bit on Esme and Elizabeth. You are building very multidemensional characters. I enjoy this story so much and look forward to each update. Now I have to go check out the teaser on the blog. Thanks for the update
MsHavisham79 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
This was a wonderful bonding chapter!
2,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »