Reviews for Beneath The Surface
SparkleSwan chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Wow! That was a crazy chapter, but a nice revelation for our boy, Edward. Loved Lee's admission about Gopher, loved Jasper, just loving it. I can not wait for Uncle Carl and Alice to show up next time. :)
tinaconnor chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Not for nothing, but given Bella's adventures in the ocean if I were her I would get myself a lovely house on the beach, with a pool, the only way I would be getting wet from this point forward. My first thought was an apartment in Iowa but having spent my whole life in Rhode Island - the "Ocean State" I could never be that far from the ocean.

"Sparks will definitely be flying all over that rental house!" Humm, I can take that two ways, either they will fly because Carlise is not going to be happy that Bella was injured, or they will fly between Esme and Carlise and Alice and Jasper. And least we forget E&B. I am leaning toward the later. Sneaky, with the talk of Jasper's "Dream Girl" and him seeing her on the beach on the north shore, I figured they wouldn't get together until they got back. Now you have solved that problem - by almost killing Bella and having them fly to South Africa. A tad extreme, but effective. I love this story. You are doing an amazing job of keeping it interesting. Great work. Thank you
dlittlegirl chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
This chapter was really good. I love reading it. I can not wait for the next chapter. Hope to see it soon. Great job.
muzaklover chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Great job with the chapter. I can't wait for Alice and Carlisle to get there. It's going to be great. Thanks for the update.
DBrandonCullen chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Amazing chapter. I was so worried for Bella. Poor Edward... he blames himself. But I am happy that Carlisle and Alice are coming. Please update soon.
Sammize chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Yepp I am one happy girl, even if Bella is hurt!
Lilly1212 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
wow, what a chapter! Way to scare your readers and have them worry like crazy!
I can't say it enough, this story is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
It's wonderful how much knowledge you pass trough this story, I absorb every little fact about the marine, the sharks and everything else. But it's even more, your characters are so well developped. I had tears in my eyes while reading Lee's story about how she found love, love the relation between Masen and Esmee and totally adore With being the funny guy and at the same time being the best and most loyal friend. Thank you so much for sharing this story and the blog!
sujari6 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Good advice from Esme and Lee. I just hope this experience doesn't stop her from going snorkelling again.
MsHavisham79 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
omg, my heart was pounding the whole time they were snorkeling, waiting for something bad to happen. And as tense as I was the descriptions really made me want to go snorkeling! I've played tag with fish just like Bella did, great inclusion.
And then he admits to Esme AND more importantly himself, that he loves her! I just hope he does it again when she's awake and coherent enough to hear him.
stormy315 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
awesome chapter...so finally he knows! ...carlisle and alice on their way...i hope bella will be better soon...looking forward to the next chapter...
Hope4more chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Wow My-Bella...

Way to keep your readers holding their breath. As a newer reader I just want to say your writing has captivated me and makes me excited for the next chapter. All I kept thinking was, please not let this be a Steve Irwin moment. I mean, OMG! Like, you can't kill Guppy off. I really hope Masen keeps his shit together and doesn't think she would be safer if he weren't around. Cause I'd like totally want to drown him then!

Thanks for posting this awesome sharkward!

Until next time...Hope ;p
LADARTHA chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Looking forward to next chapter. Jasper will be drop jawed with finally seeing his dream girl, Alice. Then Carlisle and Esme finally meet. Sparks are definitely going to be flying.
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
omg what a wonderful chapter that was! i loved every single part of it. the arousing UST and a little bit of foreplay with the makeout session was pretty yummy. i think these two are gonna be pretty explosive once they are able to move to the sexual level..lol! edward certainly has a well equipped team and the way in which they all worked to help bella was just phenomenal! i love esmes teasing and making him see that he really is in love with bella and i just love how much this whole ordeal has completely unnerved edward. they really were having so much fun and yes it was just that..an accident! so glad that alice and carlisle are on their way...i knew they would..i can't wait! most of all i love last words edward spoke in this chapter..."i love you, kapu"...awwwww! so thrilled yet again and i can't wait for the next update..you so have me by the balls with this story..even tho i am female!hahaha
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Loved the chapter as always. Nearly loosing someone you love, before you admit you love then, would definitely be a huge wake up call. Bella was so worried about sharks, she completely forgot about all the other dangers in the ocean. Hopefully this won't cause her to have more fears of being in the water in the future.
I can't wait for Alice and Carlisle to get there. Witt will meet his dream girl and I'm betting that Esme and Carlisle create a few fireworks as well. And when Alice finds out what Bella has actually been doing, that will be a "Katie bar the door" situation. (My mom used to say that about me loosing my temper.) See y'all next time. I always love seeing the update in my inbox. :)
hts123 chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Uh, oh. Alice will have Masen's head for this, won't she? Looking forward to the Carlisle-Esme meet-cute.
2,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »