Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Sammize chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
this was awesome you are awesome ... i get serious joy whenever you update
tinaconnor chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
Thank you as always for the update. Esme and Carlisle are moving pretty fast in a good direction. I sort of pictured Esme as past the age where she would want babies, although in this day and age having children later in life seems to be the norm. He is talking retirement and she is talking babies. I forget that she is Edward's aunt and not his mother, and she could be his mothers younger sister. How old are Carlisle and Esme?
Maplestyle chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
I'm glad Alice decided to stay. Glad Esme and Carlisle are giving it a go. Can't wait for more.
team rob chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
KimberlyAnnT chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
At least we know they can handle some kind of separation... you know for when Bella is pregnant and can't go with them..
Accsmom chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
oh how I so do love this story... I love all the personalities, the sweet Shark-ward, who is just a little obsessive at time. I love the relationships between them all, sigh.. love it all ;)
peachycrepe chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
I love how he's able to comfort her, and at the same time Bella is still independent and not too clingy. Love this story! Can't wait for an update!
artri chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Lovely chapter, lots of fun.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
Awww! I love them!
Everyone is getting to know one another, ehem, Carlisle and Esme.
He admitted he missed her and told her he loved her. Sighs.
I'm glad he was able to calm her down and show her everything would be alright.
Gopher is really coming into his own. I love that.
I adore the nudgers. :D
Heather Grey chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
I had a feeling she would have a setback especially not being there with them. So nice of Emmett to loan them his iPads. Hope the weather doesn't cause issues for the team. I'm always so nervous for them. Thanks for the update!
Kerry Hale chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
So glad I found this story so in love with it. Amazing.
frenchsong87 chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Love how cute mason and guppy are about each other blushing and everything. Lizzy is the cutest pet in a fanfic ever. Can't wait to see how the next day pans out and the reunion on Friday!
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
ohhh another great chapter! I looked at some shark footage and it was fantastic! I love doing that when i'm reading this story. it's wonderful that masen is missing bella so much and calling her. soooo frickin adorable. and that his crew gets on him about it .hahahaha! it's cute when he's reassuring bella. their face time conversation was so sweet he's really learned so much in how he talks to bella and feels her out. them saying ily to each other just put the icing on the cake! awww! as for esme and carlisle...woohoo go for it! lol!
ahhleesaaa chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
I'm sure you hear it time and again, but your writing is awesome. I felt as excited as Edward with the breaching sharks! I can't wait until Bella's back on Galeos and with Alice joining them, hopefully. :)
shaz308 chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Thanks for the update, looks like Carlisle and Esme are getting along very well. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
2,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »