Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Daisy Crazy chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Have I said how much I love your story? Oh, I've mentioned it every chapter? Hummmm...well, just in case you missed my previous expressions of love, let me just say...I LOVE BENEATH THE SURFACE!

Alright, moving forward, I would like to thank the makers of FaceTime for contributing a brilliant way to allow two of my favorite characters to communicate during a forced separation.

Thank you, ladies, for working tirelessly to bring us this fan-freaking-tactic story! :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Oh I loved this! So great to see how well they're working together to allay Bella's fears, how well they are communicating. I'm surprised to see that Edward is still ambivalent about the "girlfriend" thing - he's told her he loves her so I would think the term would be a given. She's struggling with the situation, he's struggling with the emotions - an interesting contrast. Well done, lovelies!
84gemstone chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Awww I loved the iPad chat they, should do that more.
chicalicious chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
It was hard to read an entire chapter where Bella and Edward are apart! Although they were in contact with each other and were busy with other things and spending time with other people, I felt a big hole in my heart caused by their separation. I was really worried that Esme had changed her mind about Carlisle but I'm glad it was just her own insecurities getting the best of her and that Carlisle was able to put that to rest. I thought it was very cool how Alice and Edward were getting along so well during the FaceTime session, that's definitely a positive and a huge move for both of them. Other than Bella and Edward getting to talk to each other I think my favorite part was when Lee and Whit sat on Mase! Their friendship is so awesome and I love how they are more like siblings than just friends. I think Bella having this setback was perfectly normal, she loves Edward and the rest of the crew so it makes sense that reading about what happened with the breach would worry her especially considering she is still dealing with a lot of fears from her own traumatic past. Edward handled the situation very well, he's getting better at balancing his roles as boss/mentor and boyfriend.

-C

-C
cbzoo chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
a little slower than usual but some good details and some laughs
Livetheatrelovetwilight chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Gahhhhh that was amazing! I used to be indifferent towards sharks but I'm starting to like them more because of this story! Please update soon! :)
flibbidyjibits chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
I love this story more with every chapter! All of your characters are very relatable and real.
Your writing is as beautiful as always!
Thank you!
muzaklover chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Awesome, Awesome job. Thank you for the update. Loved the chapter
Cullen Cousin chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
It looks like love is starting to bloom all around, especially between Carlisle and Esme! It was good to see Alice and Edward getting along finally, and I do hope she does decide to stay on Whit's account!

Excellent chapter!

CC
sarahmichellew chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Thank you so much for the update. I love this story so much and I am always excited to read your updates. I really hope Bella and Edward have a HEA I want Bella to stay with Edward after the research is done. I love that your story is so realistic and the characters act like real people. How do you know so much about sharks? You must do a lot of research on them.
tff000 chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
good
DBrandonCullen chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next update!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Loved, loved, loved this chapter. I always look forward to seeing your updates in my inbox and this one didn't disappoint. Soon we will have 4 happy couples, if the crew has anything to say about it anyway. Half of the couples are already blessed out on each other, at least when they aren't focused of sharks and safety anyway. Masen is wonderful with Bella and her fears and their trust in each other is growing by leaps and bounds. The info about the breaching was Wondereful and exciting. I could picture it in my mind while reading it. Great job. I can't wait for the next one. See ya then.
irishnlove2shop chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Gotta love the nudgers! ;). As always great job. Enjoyed it.
stephi910 chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one!
2,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »