Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Hadley Hemingway chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Lovin' the sweet stuff (and even liking Lee a bit more now) - what a lovely update! Thanks so much for all the work you're putting into this - it's really a great read. Happy, happy to you both and can't wait to read more after you've enjoyed your holidays ;)
casey-leigh chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Fantastic cheer, can't wait for more
betwl chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
They are so cute together! Now that they are willing to express their feelings towards each other I think it should get more interesting so I can't wait to see how it will all go!

Big Bang Theory FTW!
mountainlion718 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
wow! i thought the 1st part was a dream and that she was going to wake up while kissing him! so glad i was wrong! can't wait for the birthday trip!
dreampills chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
great chapter!
CommaQueen2 chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I am completely obsessed with this story! As a shark week fiend, I'm loving this world you've put our favorite characters in. Can't wait to read more!
hotwardfangirl chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Somehow I thought I had reviewed this chapter but I remember wanting to mull over it a while...

The first thing that struck me was - why isn't Masen thinking about what Bella is doing? Or wishing she were with him going to Cape Town. Or wondering if Bella would enjoy some plums like everyone else he thought would do so. I feel like Bella is non-existant in this first part, just not thought of at all while he and Lee are all cosy, almost acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. Was that intentional, to make Bella seem that way until Masen accepts her as part of his life?
Bella seems very much like an outsider, staring as they all carry on in front of her. Whit (bless him!) is aware of her and thinks to ask her to go walk Lizzie with him. Masen got my back up asking why, as if he doesn't want anyone getting closer to Bella or including her because she's not part of his family.

I really love the bond between Esme and Masen. He totally sees her as his mother and closest friend, which is amazing given that he loved his real mother so much and could easily not want anyone to fill her place. The love between Edward, his mother and Esme is just beautiful. He didn't replace Elizabeth, but just made even more room for Esme. It takes a big heart to do that and shows a different side to Masen than the ass he's been to Bella at times.

Aw Whit the nudger! He's so adorable. The nicer he is, the more Masen's stubborn ass bad tempered behaviour stands out. Sometimes I think Bella is so resiliant, because she takes so much crap from Masen, it's a wonder he hasn't driven her away.
My third Whit moment this chapter is him telling Masen that 'some other guy could swoop in and take up your slack'. I love it. It got me to thinking how great it would be for someone from the Colossus crew to be friendly with Bella and make Masen jealous, make him take Whit's words seriously.

When Edward tells Bella about his mother, the words she spoke to him and those last moments with her...I was so moved. I too have gone through this and you wrote about it so beautifully. Thank you.
I liked that it felt right for Edward to share his most private love and loss with Bella and the way he went about it. Bella could then open up to Edward about her own pain and loss. Her story filled me with dread and heartache. It was devastating. She has gone through unimaginable horror and pain to lose Charlie in such a cruel way. I felt I was right there with her, as I read each word. I wonder if Masen can truly comprehend exactly what it was like for her, even though he was there with Whit. I can't really imagine anything more terrifying. There was such a extraordinary powerful love between Edward and his mother..and Bella and her dad. To have lost them like they did...it's so so sad.
Both Edward's and Bella's personal stories of loss were so moving, realistic and you blew me away with the attention to detail and outstanding writing.

One other thing LOL (this chapter had me thinking for a LONG while...is there a rule for when you use 'Masen' or 'Edward'? I think I've been too caught up in the story to work it out.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
I loved Whit's POV. Hope some of the others sneak in every once in a while. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Can't say enough how much I've fallen for this fic. Again, great job. ;)
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Wonderful work this time too. Keep up the good work!
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Holy shit... I expected the attack to be horrible - but that was just gut wrenching...

This is a great story and I'm totally hooked - gonna be hell waiting for the next chapter as I'm not a particularly patient person - lol... but looking forward to it D
casey-leigh chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Love it
ParasiteGoddess chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
I am so in love with this story! :)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Very hard chapter to read, both the loss of Elizabeth and Charlie...amazingly done. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Okay after reading the A/N I cannot wait to get to the next chapter. Excellent as always. ;)
2,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »