Reviews for Beneath The Surface
chicalicious chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
OMG! What a wonderful Christmas present! THank you so much ladies, you are completely awesome! This chapter scared the heck out of me, not only when I thought Edward was seriously hurt but then when Bella was seriously considering giving up not only on the internship but also on the potential relationship with Edward. Good ol' Whit stepped in just in the nick of time. I am so glad Edward has his crew/family in order to give him sound truthful advice and guidance. He really is lost and this chapter could have ended very differently if it weren't for Lee, Whit, Esme, Gopher and even Elizabeth. I'm so glad that Bella realized that no amount of fear trumps her love for Edward. So beautiful! You ladies have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and an incredible NEW YEAR! Much love to both of you! 3

-C
tereses24 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
This is probably one of favorite fanfic I have read in awhile. Really enjoying the storyline and all the characters. I was a little lost with the characters at first but I figured it out. Can't wait to see what awaits Edward and Bella in Africa. Merry Christmas! :)
cbmorefie chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Thanks for the update!
L5472 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Merry Christmas and thanks for the chapter gift! I'm really glad it ended this way. I would've been devastated if Edward hadn't spoken first! :) Adorable couple 3
cbzoo chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
a slow burn but enjoyable, Merry Christmas
DBrandonCullen chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Merry Christmas!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Oh man thank god he is ok. I really hope she does not leave.
stormy315 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
awesome chapter...so he is falling in love with her, right? cant wait for more...merry christmas!
debslmac chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
:) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.
LADARTHA chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Excellent chapter. Their relationship moved to the next level with feelings more intensely felt and expressed with the human hesitation of how to say the right thing.
shaz308 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Bella is going to have to overcome her fears before she loses some very important things in her life. Hopefully she will be stronger by the end of the season. Have a great Christmas, looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
Twifan1228 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS, TY for this wonderful chapter... it RAWKED!
Scorpio11 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Ahhh, you're right. That was a wonderful gift. I can't imagine how frightened Bella must have been when Edward went under. I was truly afraid she was going to try to break up with him, and I didn't want another set back. I'm thrilled they've both finally coming to their senses.

Merry Christmas to you both!
inani chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I just cant wait to see the trully romantic side ofedward...i hope to see "more" in the next chapter ;) fantastic chap!thank you.
sulin0105 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
You have written a beautiful story. Love this Edward, this Bella, even the fishy details!
2,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »