Reviews for Beneath The Surface
irishnlove2shop chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Looks like everyone is pairing up. Great as always!
Maplestyle chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! Loved all the differing points of view. They each gave us something different which is unusual for fic normally you get repeats from different POV's lol. Can't wait for more.
beachcomberlc chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Loved this chapter and its glimpses into the minds of the characters. Bravo!

Thanks for the update

Beach
Jazabels chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Awwww, I had tears in my eyes... I really love this story, it is by far my fave story on here, although I do have another that is my #1 so your story actually holds a tie with the other one LoL but anyway, I love how you guys go through everyones view... this is a REALLY GREAT story... keep up the AMAZING work...
mountainlion718 chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
let's see if Alice and Masen can be civil for a bit...lol So if Alice does stay, i hope she'll give it a real chance and not have a negative attitude about it.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I am so pissed of at Rosalie, and Edward.
Cullen Cousin chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
Alice really has some issues to work through, just as much as Bella has or did. I think Whit will be good for her.

I apologize for taking so long to read and review, but thanks to an extremely dodgy internet connection, I'm a month behind in reading updates! I hope the connection stick around long enough tonight so I can get caught up to the chapter you posted tonight!

Excellent chapter, by the way!

CC
BelovedSunshine chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Loved it! These characters are amazing. Thanks :)
tinaconnor chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are awesome!

So much was explained about thesei characters in this chapter. Your little glimpses were spot on. You us all pulling for each of them to find their "other". I have to admit that I am totally taken with your Carlisle and Esme. Most fanfic has them a done deal. Watching them dance around each other is intriguing. Great work. This is one of the
TexasTwilight77 chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Loved this chapter! I was great to get into everybody's head. As always, I'll be waiting for the next one. ;)
MsHavisham79 chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
WOW! So much to absorb this chapter. Important conversations, epic kisses! The image of Masen face down on Bella's bed just about made my heart melt!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
Alice seems to be coming around... a little...
DBrandonCullen chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Amazing chapter. Please update soon!
irishnlove2shop chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
As always, another great chapter! I want to hate on Alice, but can understand her fears...so no hating this time... Loved the patio conversations! Obviously, the I love you's as well! Looking forward to how they handle their the time apart, and their reunion! ;)
Daisy Crazy chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
Another incredible chapter! Masen & Alice have a long road ahead, but Masen may have put a few cracks in her exterior, definitely with the help of Whit. I love watching all of these couples develop. Thanks for the update! :)
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »