Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Chicsarah chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
So so good! I loved their heart to heart moment. I hope he stops resisting the pull!
Chicsarah chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I just love this story! I had to skip some of the description of the shark attack, but the little bed time snuggle at the end totally made up for it!
ahhleesaaa chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
I haven't been able to stop reading this fic since I found it yesterday. Except for sleeping, nothing else has been on my mind and I'm sorta mad I caught up lol I don't think I've ever learned so much while reading! Can't wait for more :)
Chicsarah chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. That was the perfect amount of alone time. Just enough to get closer, but not too close!
Sammize chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! You are doing such a great job. I cant wait for the next chapter.. Keep them rolling in cuzz I cant get enough of this story.. and I stayed up two days to read it :)
Chicsarah chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I am really excited for the trip and their growing comfort level. I am on the fence about whether he should talk to her about his feelings or not. On one hand, its inevitable that they will end up together, on the other, its so much fun to read about his indecision! It will be good regardless!
Chicsarah chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This was such a great chapter! I love the playful interaction and the complete physical awareness between the two of them. I can't wait for more!
Genesis26 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I love it! Keep up the awesome work!
tff000 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
good. finished all the posted chapters and am wondering what the update schedule is. can't wait for the next :)
tff000 chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
glad b didn't give up
tff000 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
glad they're getting along
annaharding chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Loved all the excitement of this chapter! So glad that Bella is getting bolder in her attempts to learn about sharks. She even named one after her father! And now everyone knows her secret story.
Now that Edward and Bella are kissing, I hope he doesn't try to keep her hidden, like some dirty little secret. That would be demeaning.
So sad about Edward's shark. I just hope some good comes out of the tagging and researching.
Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
AnimatedDanger chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Really great story. I honestly love all animals and sharks have always been a very intresting species to learn about. I have seen documentaries about their rapidly decreasing number because of fishing and because humans hunt them specifically.I'm sorry I didn't review untill now but I'll try to review each chapter from now on. Hope the story will be a very long one because I love it. 'Till next chapter:D
tff000 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
good. wonder what will happen on the submarine
tff000 chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
e might need a little jealous push :)
2,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »