Reviews for Beneath The Surface
uh oh
tff000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
good start
JamesRamsey chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Another unbelievable chapter packed with too much great stuff to gush about. Bella has come a long long way when it comes to her fear if sharks and just goes to prove the value of understanding a fear. Now if we could only somehow educate Mase on his fear of commitment...

Excited for the party and Esmes reaction to Mase's boundaries and thoughts on his relationship with Guppy.

More please.

DBrandonCullen chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update.
irishnlove2shop chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Another Great chap...Looking forward to the birthday event!
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Another brilliant chapter!It was sad to see that the shark Masen named died but exciting to see that Bella improved in her fear of sharks. Besides it was beyond hilarious that Bella chose that perticular song to sing along with Gopher:) All in all, A cocktail of emotions. Keep up the good work.!
Carrie Garcia chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
I am so fascinated every time I read one of your chapters. I cant believe all the work you put into informing us of all they do to save sharks. I mean I am very terrified of them but that doesn't mean that the story doesn't interest me because it does.
NOW lets get on with this party. I hope there will finally be a lemon in this thing.
Carrie Garcia chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
That is scary shit. I too am so afraid of the water. I know I would never be able to let go of the fear. I would stay but I would distance myself from the work.
lettywilson chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Another great chapter! Love seeing Edward and Bella getting closer. Not hiding there feelings from eachother. Looking forward to Masens birthday.
cdub1220 chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I am on the edge of my seat. Out of all of my updates, I get most excited to see this one! Keep up the awesome work - I can't wait for more!
Daisy Crazy chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I think this may be my new favorite chapter, but you've had so many good ones, it's hard to say. Bella was so brave & stood up to her fear. That was amazing! I can't wait to read about Masen's b-day! Thank you for your continued hard work on this brilliant story. :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Hi girls :) I LOVED this chapter even if I DID cry Athena died...Well not because she died per se (even thought it was sad) but because of Masen's reaction to her death... He's so sweet: a real man with a big softy heart :) Are you sure you aren't directly linked to my brain and shaping him according to my deepest fantasies LOL?
I loved how open and at ease he now is with Guppy...He doesn't want to hide anymore and is realizing that working with her is in fact far more rewarding than hindering :)
Bella's progress are amazing and I totally squealed when she touched and named Bruiser!
I can't believe how invested I am in this story LOL I constantly have to remind myself that those characters are just that: CHARACTERS! and not real people ;)
Anyway, let's forget how my craziness can be pretty creepy and concentrate on how super sweet and loving the last scene was...I'm so happy they've reached the same conclusion towards their feelings...And YES I AM impatiently waiting for them to declare their "more" to each other...
In the meantime, I wish you a fabulous New Year and hope it'll bring you the best things possible. XO Cecile
chicalicious chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
WOW! This chapter was incredible! Both Bella and Edward made some big leaps in this one. I am so proud of Bella for telling Edward she wanted to be more involved in the action. I think she handled herself really well, even when she had her little anxiety attack over naming the shark after her dad. I'm also really proud of her for sharing her story with the entire crew. Now they all know the traumatic experience that she survived and deals with everyday while she is working with them. I'm really excited that Edward was brave enough to hold Bella's hand and whisper words of comfort and encouragement to her in front of the rest of the crew. Even though they didn't come right out and announce their relationship, I think it must be obvious to everyone that Bella and Edward's personal relationship is growing. I do have a question though, what song is it that Bella and Emmett are singing at the beginning of the chapter?

Guest chapter 20 . 1/11/2013