Reviews for Beneath The Surface
cbzoo chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
excellent chapter
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Loved Loved Loved the chapter! Love the nudger! :)! Gotta love how she slipped about the eye color! So glad you didn't make him act all weird! Keep it up! Finally loving Lee :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
What's going to happen when she goes to Atlanta?
Cullen Cousin chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Excellent chapter and Merry Christmas Y'all!

CC
team rob chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
glad that they shared their stories and are trying to find a way to work it out
flibbidyjibits chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
I love seeing updates! It's like an early Christmas present:).
Love the chapter. Your words are beautiful!
annaharding chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
I really wonder how long B&E are going to be able to keep their affection for each other hidden. I know the others have an inkling, but I'm sure someday it's going to be perfectly obvious that Edward kisses her neck and ear and hair a lot. Hope Angela and Ben give him more insight on how to deal.
Cradling sharks sounds awfully risky to me! Glad there's no drama involved right now.
I've been noticing something about the names of the characters. Gopher and Whit are always called just that, yet Masen is also called Edward. I was wondering if what he was called was determinate at all by his eye color at that moment? Just wondering.
Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
debslmac chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
:):)
acw1 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
hts123 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Looks like the head-out-of-ass surgery was a success. Can we wish for a new chapter within the next 2 weeks as our Christmas present?
Scorpio11 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
It was a very nice change to see in Masen and in his relationship with Guppy. Things are definitely looking up for those two, but I think keeping their relationship under wraps is a lost cause, at least as far as the crew is concerned.
JamesRamsey chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Amazing update as usual. It god to see Mase pulled his head out of his ass. And guppy didnt even have to whack him with a boat paddle to do it!
I am surprised Guppy managed so well with the Great Whites in the cradle. That is more than up close and personal with a shark. Hell those researchers get intimate with the males searching for sperm and then trying to draw blood on the females. I figure Guppy would freak out.
Love that she and Lee have become friends and Whit cracks me up as usual.

Keep up the amazing writing. This story is my 'drop everything'. Can't wait for more

James
Maplestyle chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
I loved this chapter! The whole scene at the wheel of the boat made me grin so wide my cheeks are hurting! Can't wait for more.
miss-jojo chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
love this story so much! And really can't wait for more
Update soon please!
MsHavisham79 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Finally!
I love the image of him sleeping in a towel at the foot of his bed, although I wonder how long before someone peeks to check on Bella one night & catches Edward in there since Lee seems prone to opening doors on sleeping people...
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »