Reviews for Beneath The Surface
songster chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
Nice. Curious about Alice. She's acting as if she didn't know her sister was on a marine research internship and that the focus was sharks. Maybe she just didn't realize that Bella would get up close and personal. Even if Bella fudged a bit in her description, as curious as Alice is, I can totally see her googling the program and the internship. I think she just freaked out because Bella's accident made her feel all of the horror of her father's death all over again.
tinnie chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
I love your story more and more everyday! anxiously looking forward to your next update. Thanks.
fcat5761 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
The last paragraph was monumental and staggering at the same time.
hts123 chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Looks like Nudger Whit has his work cut out for him. Gotta love Lee and Gopher. More Uncle Carl and Esme please.
84gemstone chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
I'm so possed with fanfic for not emailing the update, I only found out cause I looked. I'm hoping Alice will stay for Bella and jasper now. Loved you working in the twilight books :). Alice is not how I thought she would be but she's scared so I'll put it down to that.
annaharding chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Poor Alice - I know she is so worried for her sister, but she really is over-reacting. AND being mean about it!
How very supernaturally cool that Alice and Whit have dreamed about each other, and for so long. Wish that happened more often in real life. I would love for my imaginary boyfriend to be real!
So... when are Uncle Carl and Esme going to fall in love? Soon, I hope.
Thanx for the reading fun - eagerly awaiting more!
chicalicious chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Oh, I am so happy that Bella is healing nicely. Protective-ward is so hot and I just love him! It's kind of funny that in this weakened condition Bella has more power over Edward than ever before, I'm glad he is not running away and shutting everyone out. So there was a brief moment of Cupid flying over the heads of Jasper and Alice showering them with hearts and flowers but then Alice had to go and ruin it by having a temper tantrum and spewing seriously hurtful words to her sister. I hope that in the next couple of days while Carlisle and Alice are in town, everyone can help Alice see the huge mistake she made and she will mend her relationship with Bella. The positive spin on what Alice did to Bella is that it helped solidify Bella as a true member of the family, because everyone rallied behind her. I'm actually surprised at Jasper's thoughts, considering he has been a huge proponent of following your heart, I didn't expect for him to choose Edward over Alice. I obviously don't think he's in love with Alice yet, but he has been so captivated by his girl in his dreams I expected him to be more smitten I guess. I really enjoyed the Charmin Ultra line and all the playful teasing Gopher dished out.

-C
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
looking forward to this one!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Really great chapter. Alice was certainly surprising. I would love to hear more about Carlisle and Esme.
Heather Grey chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Ah they finally met! Oh Alice. She will come around. Nudgers always make things happen. Love that the gang is all together. Hopefully Bella and Alice get to take soon. Thanks for the update!
fuz chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Lovely chapter!

Thank you.
Tinshaw chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Did not expect Alice to go super nova on Bella. Super chapter. The Charmin Ultra line was funny, so was the blow your mind joke..
stormy315 chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
great chapter...so i can that alice is uncomfortable with bella staying, but she cannot demand that bella gives up everything. i hope jasper can convince her otherwise...looking forward to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
I knew Alice was his dream girl but I sure didn't expect her to be such a brat. Whit has his work cut out for him.
branlc chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
I think Whit has his work cut out for him with Alice. Damn she stubborn. I'm glad that Bella had no intentions of leaving the internship.
2,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »