Reviews for Beneath The Surface
Maplestyle chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter, though I kind of wanted to smack Alice for what she said to Bella. Can't wait for more.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Oh my my Miss Alice! She is quite the spitfire! Though I can see why she is scared that something will happen to bella, like their dad! It will take some time for her to cone around. But, if anyone can do it, it will be Whit. I adore that she was dreaming of him too!

Love love love Edward! Love him! Regardless of how little control he has, he is still the strongest man in her life right now. And what I mean by that, is not only is he making sure she is getting better, but he is loving her more than either if them know. He is her protector, even from Hummer lol, her safety blanket, her nurse, her Savior, and last but not least her heart.?
I cannot wait for them to say I love you to each other. It is right on the tip of their tongues. They want each other to know how they feel for each other and to make the other confident that neither is leaving the other.

Loving esme and Carlisle!

Love gopher and Lee! Both so protective of Bella. It is hilarious that they are "choosing" Bella over Edward.

Ladies, again amazing!
tinaconnor chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Not a lot of Esme and Carlisle action in this chapter, with so much going on there was hardly a place to expand on their interaction, but I can see that they are becoming accustom to each other quite nicely. Alice is not at all what I was expecting. She is a little harsh, but then I suppose she had her reasons which I am certain you are most capable of fleshing out. I liked the nod to Twilight with J&A's premonition. I really do wish that Edward would stop finding excuses to delay telling Bella he loves her. The ones he comes up with in this chapter are fairly lame, or fairly "Edward":

Not because he didn't feel ready to say the words where she could actually hear them. It was because he wanted her to be fully awake so she would truly remember the moment, just as he would remember the highlights of having spent his birthday with her.

He is so close. Won't be long now I am guessing. Thank you for the update. I look forward to your updates. This story is incredibly well written. The detail that goes into each chapter amazes me. You can tell the amount of effort you put into each chapter. There are so many "drabble" fics out there and while the immediate gratification of having an update every few days has its point, it can't compare to your story. I have had a difficult time finding replacements for some of the completed fics that I have read and re-read simply because the story is so good. Stories like "I Remain, yours", "Blind Spot" and some real oldies but goodies such as "Dead on My Feet" and "The Blessing and the Curse". I put this story in the same category. Thank you again.
Sargent fuzzy bear chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter! I'm relieved that masen isn't wallowing or questioning his relationship with Bella.
beachcomberlc chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Oh-ho Jasper! Meet your destiny! I hadn't really considered his dreams about Alice as prescient, but I I guess I do, now. I easily accepted canon Alice as seeing the future, probably because she is *awake* when he sees things from the future , but since Jasper was asleep when he dreamed of Alice I never really put it in the same category. Made me think about it in this chapter, though. Thanks for that!

I think Jasper and the rest of the gang have their work cut out for them with Alice, though. It should be an interesting journey to acceptance for her. Looking forward to the Esme/"Uncle Carl" connection as well!

Thanks for the great chapter. It is going to be really fun having them all together now.

Beach
Soulmates1 chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!
bearygirl chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Loving this story and can't wait to read more.
dreampills chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
okay, so the meet and greet didn't go great. understandable that some feelings are hurt. time heals all right? lol
PottersWatch chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, I SO VERY MUCH NEED AN UPDATE! ;) love this story, keep up the good work!
Kaytie chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
Update, Update, Update!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
Such a great chapter! Exciting yet sweet with lots o' feels ;). Great job, ladies!
katie chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
I've basically memorized the last few paragraphs in ch. 23 because the anticipation of waiting for the next chapter is killing me!
Robsfan chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Charming Eddie he so sweet
Robsfan chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
I love jazzy he is so perceptive
Robsfan chapter 7 . 3/16/2013