Reviews for In The Arms Of An Angel
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh god. I'm crying again. This was so, so sweet and sad and just...perfect. I only just watched Stonehenge Apocalypse for the first time yesterday, and, admittedly, I was laughing hysterically for the first ten or fifteen minutes. But as the movie went on, I got drawn deeper and deeper into the story, and was just completely absorbed by the end, crying and smiling at the same time because Jacob was dead but Kaycee was carrying on in his memory and I just...feels! This movie really was epic, and your story complimented it perfectly. Thank you so much!
TheMagicOne chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Brilliant this movie is amazing and Jacob is hot. If anyone has wants to make fun of this movie they can just go fuck themselves because for a T.V. Movie buget they did a damn good job

Your story was a perfect ending 2 you deffinetly gave Jacob the send off he deserves and last stretch of plot Kacyee does keep up the good work
Omamori chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think all I can say is that I'm sobbin my heart out right now - physically crying. Well done, this is heartbreaking.

I've been unable to watch the last couple of minutes, and I always prayed he'd survived. It breaks my heart that he didn't, but you've given him a perfect send off...
Rock-Salt-Gun chapter 1 . 11/21/2011