Reviews for Neko's Confession
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
is this the end? cuz' if it is, why isn't the status saying 'complete'?
HarukaChan12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i loved the story \(‐ ‐)/ it was so amazing.. well it became much more amazing because the pairing was GouFubu X3... i wish you could make some more.. your so amazing.. i wish i could read more of your fanfcit about them X3... i'm looking forward :D.. thanks for making this amazing fanfict X3...
LiLy Mon'Roe chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
JUST LOL DUDE!
Winterrrrr chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSS GOUFUBU! THANK YOU!
jameis chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was funny
Artistically-Free chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Kawaii! Your one-shot was a success :D
Yurika Schiffer chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awwww ! That's so sweet :3 I want a neko!Shirou too ;.; ... No, he's Gouenji's uwu

So... That reminds me a little bit Tokyo Mew Mew 'cause of the fallings of Shirou but, it's really cute :3

Sure, if Gouenji did his confession when Shirou was a cat, he don't have to repeat xD

What Endou said make me want to confess to the boy I love even if he's gay (or bi, I don't know, I don't dare to ask him, but, like we said in French, "on s'en fout !" ("we don't care" x) ). Him too, he's cute with his lover :3 Aww...

Thanks for this little cute story which make me smile a lot :D

Sorry for my bad English, though. I'm not very good :x

Well, see ya
TheKazemaruSiblings chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Isabella: ahh sweet story I loved it! but i do't like KazemaruXEndou but Fubuki and Gouenji are such a cute couple (but It's not my favoutie) this sorta reminds me of frubra (Fruits baskets if it was Yaoi)