Reviews for Morning Surprise
atirma chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
A shy girl like you sure deserves a good review if she writes so well. The ficlet had an impressive start but came to a sudden end (perhaps it was meant to be that way). I would have sure loved some more action and was a bit sad when you cut off just when things were heating up (what a tease!). I really loved the fact that you brought out the mischievous yet caring aspect of Sirius' personality. Please write more when you get time!
GabrielsLoveSlaveLokiFTWincest chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Amazing! First time I've liked this pairing!
Livvy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is really cute and kinky :) really wanna wake my bf like this. good job
I Double Dare You chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Woo, this was rather good for a first pervy write ;D Nice one, I sincerely hope you do more in the future.
PoisonLights chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love these two.

Good job :)

Kit
xStolenxHartx chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
W-well... *clears throat*... Ahem... That was pleasantly pleasant :-)
elliot and sasuke chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Elliot:its too short but otherwise good.
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
...I love you and this Maegan person.
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Eeeeeeep! That was absolutely wonderful. (: Now all we need is some Dean/Cas. *hint hint nudge nudge* ;P
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was unbelievably hot and I loved it :D

Is this your first attempt at smut? If it is, well done! It's really good! My first attempt was my last attempt LMAO

But yeah... wonderful fic :)
Wolf Caper chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is great! Why'd you stop?

I demand another chapter! lol
Remchlomany chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh god, yes. Good.
sue9292 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was anything but awkward. Well done :)
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
YAY! so hot! ha ha I loved the little "it's not Christmas" thought before the rational side kicks in and realises Sirius shouldn't be doing that.

very sexy! You are much better at this than you think! Not awkward at all!

V x
Alex chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
No need to be shy at all. This was absolutely bloody brilliant and I've rarely been more disappointed not to see a *next chapter* button down there.