Reviews for Oathbreaker
teabrows chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Don't care how long it's been, I'm still reviewing. haha hopefully you still check

Love the alternate universe you've spun from this wonderful series. For some chapters, I felt as if it were part of canon. That's how good your progress is, and how closely (as if it's a continuation) it shares with the manga.

I love how you described all characters. Your OC, Saar/Takeshi Warren, is a splendid character who provides insight on lots of things. He could also be your daily source of philosophical bs (and not in a bad way). He integrates well with their world. And nice job making him part of the Warren family! It makes him more solid, with more possibilities which you used well.

I also love how you didn't make the story of Verloren's banishment one-sided. True to Saar's character, he provided a clear, logical, and more importantly an open-minded view of the whole account.

Good and evil, Church and Black Hawks, they come hand in hand, but you didn't make it appear as if the Church was all righteous and the Black Hawks all evil. You made the Church not as an all justified institution, but as one who can also make mistakes, (I'm looking at you Castor _), and the Black Hawks as a sympathetic group (Go Ayanami!).

You made me love 07 ghost more, and it's sad to see this amazing piece be forgotten, and unfinished. I hate to seeing this series draw to an incomplete closure. I wish I was made aware of it 3 years ago.. to maybe encourage you? XD However, I have to face reality. The probability of this getting finished is low (effing 3 years). And your account is no longer active. I wish for you, Sobriquet Nightmare, to see this though, and know that I greatly appreciate your work.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
I miss Raggs Requiem. That song calms me down yo.

I had a headache (in a good way, trust me!) after reading this, because it was packed with so much detail, information and storyline that after reading it, I had to scroll up to reread it just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I like how you've added another dimension to Shuri, most of the time he's seen as this pompous kid (I viewed him as such - and still do, though I might change my mind after reading this today).

And you've got such a way of describing Ayanami. And Takeshi/Saar/Moloch. Looks like we're delving into something pretty deep with the Chief of Heaven, plans, Eve, double betrayal...it's a story fit for the more mature reader because of its complexities and content, and I appreciate the effort you've put in here.

Glad to see you're back, btw.
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
A new chapter after so long. Welcome back. I suppose that the next few events will have more questions and answers to resolve this one question, on who is in the right the chief or verloren. I look forward to next parts and I hope to be able to read this series until the end.
Paper-Knights chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
_

I've been waiting for this. For longer than you could imagine.

(half a year... half a year of brooding and reclicking on this story)

... Sobriquet... I could hug you right now.

T-T
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Hellooo. Here I am. Dammit, NaNo. I have to do that...next year...*has been saying this every year* ANYWAYS, on to the review.

I kinda lol-ed a bit at Shuri, even felt a bit sorry for him sometimes. Takeshi is quickly taking an important place amidst the military, eh? Damn, you've got me curious on the Moloch part. There were a lot of descriptive parts which never, ever in my life I can pull off - plenty of epicness...plenty of WHOA moments. I loved the Jiro part - very good way of showing Takeshi's personality. He's really being moulded into quite a fine character. I shall not call him Saar at the moment now since he IS Takeshi for the time being...

Anyways, you've ended this on quite a cliffy. Yes, that is pretty much Teito - scrambling on a Hawkzile and racing off. (:

Happy new year, and update soon!
Alyss Penedo chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
That was epic :P
Make no mistake; the whole piece is epic. But that last chapter was much, much more so. Why did I not find this earlier...?

Random typo that I remember seeing: when Teito visits Saar in the Light underwater-place, he says 'don't get much visitors' where it should be 'MANY visitors'. I was going to mention it earlier, but decided to put off reviewing until I finished reading everything that was already up (good thing I did, too; else you would have been spammed with slightly confused reviews asking why Saar started out knowing Zehel and suddenly didn't believe in the Ghosts, why Teito was still running around with no Ayanami intervention, and other redundant little questions that would've been answered when I finished reading anyways and would only serve to make me look like a doosh XP).

Which reminds me: If Ouka and Rapheal are both running around and in reasonably good working order, why is Ayanami still Veloren? (Too lazy to word that better :L) Doesn't Rapheal basically exist to seal Ayanami(-'s memories-)?

Also, how come Mikage remembers his previous life?

Minor detail: Your characterization seems kinda off sometimes D: Particularly for Lab and Ayanami, but Teito and the other Ghosts have their OOC moments...
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I am speechless on how wonderful this chapter was. A lot of emotions were portrayed very well by the characters. The descriptions were vivid amd the interactions were detailed. Good work! I hope to see more soon!
Paper-Knights chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Waah! I love this chapter so much!

(Probably because there are a lot of Black Hawks involved, but yes!)

So you took part in NaNoWriMo? (I didn't finish it, not by a long shot... '-_-)

I hope you win!

ThorongilAnime

P.S Moloch is really a very intriguing character... But I have a question.

If he is a creation of Heaven, then why was he born a Warsfeil? (Because Warsfeil are born from those who disobey Him and fall into darkness. I.E they are unnatural and must be destroyed) (of course, that's just what the church says).
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Wow so glad for Teito comming up with a plan...uh oh does this mean Teito will run into Ayanami? Does Ayanami have a new favorite pet better than Teito?! Gasp no way!
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
You worry lots don't you. The chapter is really good in my opinion, but don't stop striving for improvment! Darn really good chapters.
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Oh gosh wow he found him. This is going to get intense.
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Oh how nice I still want Saar and Teito to become better friends and closer...I hope they do, I feel as if their fates are connected. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Yay they will be ready and this should be interesting
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 11/10/2012