Reviews for Exit Wounds, Take Two
Kano The Penguin chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Great job... I just about cried reading this .. so sad :"(
Legionary Prime chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow, I did not see any of this coming
Roarrk chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This was a beautiful story. Nothing more to say.
screwhead chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I almost cried when blu and jewel finally away. Good story
Ol Alex chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Wow... Just wow. I kind of cried to this story, honestly. It's so sad that the children had to see their beloved parents "move on".

Anyway, all-in-all, this is a very good story. And it applies to reality as well. Nice work, Rapture. Awesome, as usual. :D
holospartoi258 - Alpha 01 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Hey come on now, Exit Wounds wasn't THAT bad. It really WAS marvelous, to the point where I had no choice but to inject a few elements of it rather shamelessly into Paradise. I mean, it's good that you took time to revise your stuff, but you made me feel like we're competing. }(

Nah, I'm just kidding. I have led myself to believe that we're on the same par on writing standards (success doesn't determine this) and your second take on it further proves my point. It's good you're not like me and you made everything so effortless to swallow and understand, like always. The sorrow was just so raw and exposed... I loved it. It really just touched my soul (even more than last time; heh) and almost made me cry. That's pretty difficult by the way, so congratulations.

The third chapter just sealed it off. I remembered feeling a little hollow from the first take, but never could put a talon on why. I can see now; and thanks to the third chapter I feel complete. I mean, I WOULD have inserted that between Blu and Jewel's death to their ascension, since it follows the trail of sadness, but everybody knows what happens anyway because of the first take. Still, I think that what you did there was rather nice.

Hopefully you don't get more religious flak from the readers, though. -_- This was a great version of Exit Wounds, nevertheless, and no matter what you'll always be the best Rio writer I know of. Makes me want to go over Love? and Paradise to sharpen it. ;~; Another excellent one from you! xD
Friend Killer96 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
This story always makes me tear up.
Caleb118.rio chapter 3 . 11/17/2011