Reviews for Along the Midnight Edge
Dream As I Read chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Okay...don't have much time right now but I just want to say I love the way you fleshed out these characters. I love Edmund. And i think that your story is possibly the saddest, most beautiful romance that i have EVER read.
darkscarletrose chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
Give us a hint were do you imagine they ended up? Was it a place we might know? Like a crossover? Or is it a whole new world? I'd like to know your thoughts! You must have imagined what happened next even though you may never have writen it down, please tell me! I hate not knowing!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I do apologize for not reviewing every chapter but I was so absorbed in the story that I didn't know what to say.

I have read a lot of stories and I must say that yours is by far the most beautiful that I have read in a very long time. You fleshed the characters out so wonderfully. I could truly feel what they were feeling and why they did the things they did.

It was a marvelous use of my time and I am so glad you decided to share your work with those of us on here.

Thank you for a great read. :)
Victoriacat chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Wow. Need a moment to collect myself after that...

Your story was wonderfully written. There was so much detail, and the plot was complex and interesting. As far as simple grammar mistakes and typos, there were hardly any, which made it all the more pleasant to read. You captured the characters wonderfully, and I could really feel their emotions. Plus, what's not to like about Caspian/Edmund?

Although a lot of the story was dark, and somewhat depressing, you ended it in a very hopeful way. But I have to say, Aslan was being a complete and total jerk. I wanted to punch him in the face (probably not a good idea, considering he's a lion, but you get the idea).

All in all, I absolutely loved it. Keep on writing :)

-Victoriacat
Fuzzyfur9 chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
this was an epic beutirful story...and so very sad even at thy end.

best fic i read though it took me days to finsh it xD

stupid aslan hmp!
pretense chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
wow... this fic is an simply magnificent.. granted it took me days to actually finish the whole fic but... it was such a great read.

thank you for writing this.

hugs,

pretense
NOGOODTSUNA chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
I can truly say this is one of the best stories i've read in awhile! Caspian and Edmunf may have been cast out of heaven but to me it seems there going to be just fine and I know that there love will last long past eternity! Please I hope you bring another lovely story like this to us again soon!
ThePunkHippie chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
This is the most twisted and sexy fanfic I have ever read, I luv it
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
Hell yes! I just watched their last movie and I so thought Edmund and Caspian should just go at it in the bunkers. Gosh that would had been hot :3 please please keep writing!