Reviews for Harry James Potter Dumbledore
It's the Philosophers stone* Not "Sorcerer's Stone" Stop insulting the Flamels and French and stop insulting yourselves as American's it was changed for you because the people thought you'd be to stupid to understand it. If you call it by it's proper name you are standing up and saying NO we are not stupid and we are loyal to JK and actual a real fan and will call it by it's proper name.
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 1/25
That was The Most Wickedly Epic Severus Snape scene I Have Ever Read.
goodgirl15 chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!1111111111111111111111!
goodgirl15 chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
smooth, real smooth
goodgirl15 chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
that was... unexpected...!1!
goodgirl15 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
if u know xxamaxx, could u please tell them that I think I like ur chapters better? thx
goodgirl15 chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
goodgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
good, good, but it needs some work. I will give it 7 out of 10 stars for the parts need working on
draconian.0 chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Hey lily
I was really enjoyimg your story and was really disappointed when i saw how long it had been since your last update. I know that probably means you have no intentions of continuing but please do!
-Draco
MrsH chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
This is the second of your stories I have read, although this one seems to have been written first. LIke the other, it shows real talent. however, it is marked "complete" when I feel it should have been marked "abandoned". To me, a complete story has a beginning, a middle, and and an ending that wraps up most if not all of the plots in the story.

Yours simply stops without resolving anything. Very disappointing.
kaz chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
Nice story. If you want to finish it, you could do something like Harry looking back at his first year with Albus and Minerva, perhaps on the one-year anniversary of his 'rescue'.
Severus Regulus Dumbledore chapter 21 . 8/31/2016
WICKED! Finish this story as its awesome!
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I really really can't forgive Dumbledore for that. Even readng this was difficult and it didn't happen to me. He should have been checked up on. Mrs. Figg knew he slept in the broom cupboard and didn't think to report that. At least Albus isn't making excuses for the Dursleys' behavior.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
I just went to Nassau it's lovely I'm not sure if they had Atlantis in the eighties or ninties but if they did you should have them go there. Sorry for the mistakes
andros chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
this is fuckin shit u peasant