Reviews for Harry James Potter Dumbledore
Everyone knows that Harry is an adult and that he has been for years. Read Dutch Girl.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 2/13
,This is a great story. The only thing I would add was a full on pig transformation that only the Dursleys could see on Dudley. Telling them it would wear off once the boy lost 100lbs. As your lawn keeper is leaving have the boy do all the yard work.
Good
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2017
Sorry you have given up on this story. It's a charming new slant on HP, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
I like it! These two make a formidable pair indeed! Harry will be well taken care of!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/16/2017
There needs to be some added drama. Give Harry a vision or something like that. Thicken the plot:)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
It's the Philosophers stone* Not "Sorcerer's Stone" Stop insulting the Flamels and French and stop insulting yourselves as American's it was changed for you because the people thought you'd be to stupid to understand it. If you call it by it's proper name you are standing up and saying NO we are not stupid and we are loyal to JK and actual a real fan and will call it by it's proper name.
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
That was The Most Wickedly Epic Severus Snape scene I Have Ever Read.
goodgirl15 chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!1111111111111111111111!
goodgirl15 chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
smooth, real smooth
goodgirl15 chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
that was... unexpected...!1!
goodgirl15 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
if u know xxamaxx, could u please tell them that I think I like ur chapters better? thx
goodgirl15 chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
goodgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
good, good, but it needs some work. I will give it 7 out of 10 stars for the parts need working on
draconian.0 chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Hey lily
I was really enjoyimg your story and was really disappointed when i saw how long it had been since your last update. I know that probably means you have no intentions of continuing but please do!
-Draco