Reviews for Satin and Senbon
BLANKSPACES chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
great, I love it.
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Beautifully written hun. Love ya!
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Gave me chills! Very interesting introspection.
Bosmeri chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I've read a lot of introspective pieces, and this is definitely one of the best ones I've found for Naruto. I really like how casual you make it, like Haku simply sees it as "Well, dressing like this feels right, so I guess I'll go with it." This was beautifully written. Very well done!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I liked this story a lot, it has this sense of deep meaning in it.
Brennason chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is amazing! Haku and Zabuza are the most canon yaoi couple in the show. I always wondered about the clothes thing...
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
haku is just too cute and yet he is brutal when it comes to senbons x) thats cool
Whorphine.Daffodildo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very nice, short but it might be better like that. I love the introspectiveness of this because Haku is such an introspective character and I think it was in character very well.
Neko Oni chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh very lovely! I enjoyed it, and I think you got into Haku's head perfectly! This only makes me wish Haku would have lived and ended up coming to the Konoha side XD. He's one of my favorite characters.
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That seems a nice look on what couldve gone on his mind.

I'm glad Kishimoto went to the effort of making him feminine, but not making him a joke. It makes me respect him more as a person :3
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I can't believe that I'm only the second person to review this.
TaeMint chapter 1 . 11/20/2011