Reviews for She could try wishing for sheer dumb luck
CaptainElf chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hey mew!

This was interesting. I never thought about the teachers before the 7th year, but this seemed so like Minerva. She'd kill for her students, even if they were her least favorite students.

Fantastic job!

Hugs,

Skyeas interesting. I never thought about the teachers before the 7th year, but this seemed so like Minerva. She'd kill for her students, even if they were her least favorite students.

Fantastic job!

Hugs,

Skye
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I loved this storie!

The idea of discovering the harrowing way the teachers had to come to terms with their decisions, and have to decided what is not always best for them but ultimately the school itself and the pupils in it.

I can imagine McGonnagal stood there tall and proud once the decision is made, she was never one to abandon the children that were really going to need her help against the dark forces that surrounded them

This is an idea I would love u to explore further

Rose ;D
Searlupe chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love this insight into McGonagall's mind (and also hope to see some from other staff members). I'd like to think that no matter what happened, she would have returned to help the students, even if it was under Voldemort's rule. It might be in part because Maggie Smith is such a great actress, but I always find myself rooting for McGonagall when she's on screen, but also just some of her wonderful scenes in the books. Glad someone else gets how wonderful she is.
lowi chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aaaaah, McGonagall. She's just so cool, a true BAMF. ;)

And you wrote her exactly like that, fantastic, mew!