Reviews for Witnessed here in Time and Blood
Caerulux chapter 18 . 5/3
I am so grateful to be able to read such an amazing story ! I’ve been reading so many fanfics and finally bam this was the one ! It hit me right in the feels and I’m so hungover ! Welp I’m gonna fall deeper for Fleur after reading this fic smhThanks so much for writing and sharing this amazing piece of work ! You’re a really great writer 3
TinyShroom chapter 18 . 2/4
This was such a roller coaster ride, and I loved every bit of it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
moarleyne chapter 18 . 2/1
This story is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. I cried, I laughed and I just felt all around happy reading. Your telling of the battle of Hogwarts swept me away and brought actual tears to my eyes. I utterly fell in love with this piece of fiction and thank you so so much for sharing.

I'm still riding on the high of finishing the last chapter.
Thanks again!
wordsfromfanfics chapter 18 . 1/18
Hello! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
Blueplaid Coffee chapter 18 . 1/17
I know it's four years late so you may need even get this but, thank you. Just... thank you.
H286 chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
thank you for addressing death and it's rawness. I don't believe in have read a story that took the time to do so.
elitho9 chapter 18 . 7/25/2017
I love this story! Every time I read it I discover something new, and I am in awe at the cleverness of which you have written this plot. I remember first time reading this in 2014 and I was as confused and frustrated as Hermione to all the secrets and half-truths going on (couldn't stop reading and continued long into the night). Now, after several rereads, I can truly enjoy the brilliance of your writing and how you built the plot up, as well as the characters.

Furthermore, as well as discovering new details every time I've read it, I've always taken something new with me; or the story has given me a new meaning, importance, to take with me. The first time it was about identity, about love, about being true to oneself, about recognising myself in Hermione's journey; but also loving this ship, fleurmione. This time it was more around the aspects regarding war, loss and death, about the marginalised groups, politics and societal questions... All subjects which can reflect the reality we now live in, sadly, but also informative and helpful as it enables me to put things into a better perspective of sorts.

Again, I love this story - so thanks for writing and sharing it!
Great chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
Still great story (second time reading)! Funny thing in the last chapter where it reads "skinny witch" for some reason I read skinny bitch. Haha.
wullywart chapter 11 . 5/1/2017
I just discovered this fic and, therefore, probably not the first to guess, but do Xena and Gabrielle make an appearance?
LKlovesAK chapter 12 . 4/22/2017
I gotta admit X and G flashed through my mind. Lol Xenite from way back... At 61 I can grin at the visit from the Warror Babe and her Battling Bard. Well done.
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 4/20/2017
Beautiful. How did you manage to invade our bedroom, my Wife's and mine. Wink. 16 years for us. Each touch , fire, each kiss a promise of more. I have to just touch her each day, I am so in love with her. That is what you made me feel in this chapter. Thank you. A woman deserves to be touched softly, to be told she is loved, desired, needed, beautiful. Things that some people do not realize. For thoes who choose men remember, they need this also. But for me I choose one of my own kind. Female to female love who you love... But love them well, as you wish to be loved. Thank you for this gift of words.
pambob343 chapter 18 . 4/4/2017
Fantastic story! Thank you!
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
Okay I'll have to read the rest of this story for later. Ron always manages to piss me off, you captures his character perfectly i must say. No sarcasm there. I kinda ship the Fleurmione because I really hate JKR for having those two together. But i don't really like JKR much really anymore, I just love magic and fanfiction :) Anyways, off topic. Love the story so far, can't wait to finish the chapter and move on with the story when I'm a little more "level-headed".
Mararsi chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Fantastic story! A little angsty in the later half perhaps, but you are a gifted writer! Thank you for all the hard work.
swanqueenlove chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
This story was so beautifully written.