Reviews for Witnessed here in Time and Blood
Ressick chapter 1 . 1/18
So I just finished my semi-annual or so re-read of this fic. And every single time I reread it, I fall a little more in love with the story, the characters, and the writing itself.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
If people were hanged for using literature in ways it wasn't originally intended, then there wouldn't be anyone left to read books at all. That was brilliant, bravo!
drkwind999 chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
I am so glad I found this story! It is beautifully
written and very enjoyable to read. Great job!
who1roman4 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
This is a marvelous story. The character depth is fantastic and I love how nothing is rushed and the interactions are both organic and true to character! You are also an incredibly talented writer. I wish I could stay up and keep reading, but I guess I'll just have to come back tomorrow. Thank you for this inspiring piece of work! Well done!
hmu03523 chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I know I'm years late to the party but...what an awesome story! Thank you!
TiAdoro914 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I am captivated. I have read five chapters thus far and am unsure if I'll find sleep tonight as I'm not able to stop reading, I'm fully immersed in your storytelling and masterful writing. Can't believe I've not found this until now, and so grateful to have come across this beautiful tale.
Lunae-Lecem chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
I Honestly don't know how many times I've read this story; sometimes only parts of it and other times all of it. The way you write, your style, how the story comes to life; coloured by the words, so rich, painting a beautiful story on the canvas!

I don't really know what more to say than I really enjoy reading your stories and hope there will be more!
Dany chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I just really need to say that this story is one of my all times favorite, is like an old friend! It may be strange but I find such comfort in your words and most of the time I just read certain parts because I like the feelings they evoque. You are a really good writer and I am really happy you exist tbh. Thank you for sharing such a good story :)
charis-chan chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I'm in love with this version of Fleur... may I have her?
charis-chan chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
The story was amazing, you are amazing, Fleur is amazing... I... damn... just amazing.
charis-chan chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
God damn... this one hurt the heart.
charis-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
okay, so I just read the first paragrah and I have to say: YOU WRITE AMAZINGLY!

I dont care if you pair Hermione with a whale and Fleur with a mammot, this story is amazing!

I'll probably review later with more comments, but so far, this is amazing
aurora ld chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Congratulations on your fic, it was excellent from start to finish, well developed and raised all the facts of the plot.
I hope you keep writing more stories like this, honestly you write and narrate beautifully.

P.S. Forgive me if I have any errors in the message, English is not my native language and when I composing a message I do fatal, so I rely on google translator
occasionally.
Newcomb chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Just stumbled onto this randomly while doing research for my own fanfic. I was really impressed by your writing. It's clean and polished in a way that you don't often find in fanfiction. I really appreciated the slow buildup and detailed introspection of the two featured characters.

I actually think I enjoyed your take on Harry the most out of all your canon characters. Authors never seem to know what to do with him when he's not the main character, but I think you did a very commendable job making him alive and vibrant even while mostly working in the background.

A few things that struck me as a bit off: I'm not sure how much I "bought" Fleur's initial attraction to Hermione. It seems to come - well, not out of nowhere, but at least unevenly. Empathizing with her suffering noticing her beauty doesn't quite strike me as "enough". If it was a kind of love at first sight thing, Fleur didn't seem "swept" enough, and if it was a "gradual build due to mutual interest, similar goals, understanding, trust, etc" I didn't quite get enough of that to really be sold on Fleur there.

I also wish Fleur had a little more of her Book 4 self and a little less Book 7, if that makes sense. Fleur's interesting to me as a character because in addition to the positives you've (correctly) imbued her with, she's also haughty, quick to judge, and more than little imperious. I feel like this gives her character some texture and flavor. I didn't dislike your take on Fleur, but the fact that she had her rough edges smoothed out made it so that the only real conflict in the relationship were external, which is a bit thin.

Anyway. Excellent work. You're obviously a very solid writer. Your voice comes through strongly, and I buy it as a storyteller. Now I'm off to read the sequels...
PurplecatXD chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Interesting choice, talking about Babayaga. I've never heard a story where she is a "good guy" very intriguing