Reviews for Witnessed here in Time and Blood
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 1/12
Okay I'll have to read the rest of this story for later. Ron always manages to piss me off, you captures his character perfectly i must say. No sarcasm there. I kinda ship the Fleurmione because I really hate JKR for having those two together. But i don't really like JKR much really anymore, I just love magic and fanfiction :) Anyways, off topic. Love the story so far, can't wait to finish the chapter and move on with the story when I'm a little more "level-headed".
Mararsi chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Fantastic story! A little angsty in the later half perhaps, but you are a gifted writer! Thank you for all the hard work.
swanqueenlove chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
This story was so beautifully written.
project.izoe chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Oh, bugger - it seems I wasn't logged in when I left that last review
But mine is the one that says 'Charlotte Lake."
Charlotte Lake chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Ah, parfait!

I have many things I could say about this piece, and perhaps I shall at a later point - but for now I shall leave these thoughts before I absent-mindedly lose them: your work is perhaps the only fanfiction I have ever read that can unequivocably be considered a piece of literature.

You have an easy but natural grasp of prose - your insertion of poetry adds without being intrusive, and your dialogue and characters seem real, in the narrow character-focused scope that seems reminiscent of a post-modern Virginia Woolfe, especially say, To the Lighthouse.

You remarkably engage the senses and immerse the reader, "votre cassoulette ma cherie" indeed!

Perhaps my only criticism could be that your interpretation of Ron is perhaps less charitable than my understanding of him, but even then - his circumstances are perhaps different enough over the course of the story to explain this, but even if that isn't the case it is nevertheless not out of place from Hermione's perspective, anyway.

You remark that you may consider parts of your writing pretentious; to this I say what I have oft heard and thoroughly believe "It is not pretentious if it is not a pretense."

Though come to think of it, perhaps that is a rather pretentious idea itself.
OrangeZebra1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Dear J, your words have got me hooked. I am amazed by the way you construct your world. Amazing work!
Eyesred chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
wow I've just read everything and I'm in an awe.
I hope you know that I'm considering this fic as a new official book with the post-battle story that was never told. Seriously! You were so incredible with the details of battle from another angle, the grieving, the farewell, the funeral. It was so realistic and faithful to the characters and the story (as in the books too) that it felt like reading JK's work.
The way you fitted the romance into it and also the gay part within the dark times didn't leave any plot holes to the story. You are very talented in your writing. I hope you've continued with it through these years.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
Amazing story. For a moment or two there, I even wondered if it was Jo herself that had written this. Honestly, I wish this was how the story played out, so thank you for writing by it.
csv930510 chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
l
slytherintomboy chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Just a quick remarck. How can you be sorry for quoting some beautiful poetry lines !
There s no reason to be , on the contrary!
You are making your story prettier and putting it to the next level ...
Ok so that was it
Thank you again for this marvellous fan fiction which I'm addicted to
slytherintomboy chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I just found your fic, and maybe you're not even on this site anymore, but I just wanted you to know that I already love it
Your writing style is so poetic and complex ( I'm French, so English is not my first language and it feels kind of educational for me so thanks for that )
Anyway, I'm going to continue reading it
Atexis chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
m
Doubleminor20 chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
Alright, time to lay it all out in the table. this is easily one of the best stories I've ever read. this could rival Rowling herself. the detail, the characters, the believable story and emotions, how you handled the events and their fears like a real-life person would handle them. Everything. I fell in love with this so fast, and with Fleur and Hermione. I absolutely love their relationship and I can't wait to read the other stories to see where it leads!
sekritmgntgrlacct chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
I realize this is super old to be commenting on, but I first read the entire thing long after it was finished, and still I reread this story often. It has a great build. There are things hinted at but never fully explained that I wonder about a lot (and that may be intentional, and that's fine by me). There are a couple rough sequels... and yet I want more. This imagining of Fleur and Hermione together has a lot of truth and reality to it and it will stick with you.
NateC7 chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
All right this is pretty good. Can't say this will become a top ship but it's definitely interesting enough. Still a little strange seeing as I have never thought of this pairing before. I will definitely keep reading.