Reviews for I think I need a Gingerale
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was a funny story! Drunken serenades... ahh, that's so romantic :D He even butchered one of Orwell's favorite love songs of all time! Lucky for Vince that Orwell would've loved those 'serenades' all the same, if she only knew that he meant what he sang. Nice to see it ending so well for them :)

I'm just wondering how Orwell ended up with a pounding headache/slight hangover if she only drank one beer? O.o Well, actually she didn't even seem to finish it, if she didn't take sips from it during their all night love making session. Some uber strong beer I suppose :P
wtchcool chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
(It is a nice sandbox, isn't it?)

I am now of the opinion that Vince should sing more.

Amusing and well written.

And since I needed to drug Vince to go anywhere near Peter's lips, I'll leave it at that.
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It's up! *is excited*

Oh, poor Orwell. . . When you wake up in someone's bed with no memory of what happened to get you there, it's generally a sign that you've been drinking too much. *hugs Orwell*

*lolls at drunk!Vince* He's a silly drunk, isn't he? :) And Lady Gaga and Chicago boht? Cool! Who knew he sang when he was drunk?

(Few quibbles here: you've missed some capitalizations and misplaced some punctuation. It's not that big of a problem, though. Doesn't turn eats shoots and leaves into eats, shoots and leaves. I think you're good on that.)

Overall, amazingly funny story. Is this a precursor to the WI universe?

-IA