Reviews for I Think It's Today
Slytherin- Hunter Of Artemis chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like how its about Oz and Bess having a normal conversation, Oz casual with his robots when its really for something thats going to be a big change for everyone, and Bess not sure about love 'till later. Perfect way on having them both clueless but completely different in the end.
Bad Samaritan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Okay... nice job keeping in charactor, but I have one complaint,you make me miss Hamstead (YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IT HAMSTEAD)!
RockSuperstar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Just looking through stories with labels that aren't "Puck" or "Sabrina" and realized I hadn't read this one. I liked it.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You just made me realize how much I miss Hamstead. :( I hope MB brings him back for the 9th book. Anyway, this was somehow extremely cute, despite the lack of romance, and an interesting look into Bess's and Oz's minds.

Oh, and 'vignette' is like, my favorite word ever.
Lara D chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Sorry this took awhile. I was spending a lot of time with my cousins.

This was a cute little one-shot! It strayed away from the 'main' (I put quotation marks because people like Uncle Jake, Red, and/or Mustardseed aren't exactly main, but there are a lot of stories about them) characters, and romance. I mean, they talked about Bess' love life, but there wasn't any real intimate love or anything. XD I like the ending sentence because it showed that Bess and Oz would go their different paths. Haha, that just sounded like I paraphrased the last sentences. :D Good job, overall. Question: What type of review would this be? (I reread your A/N. about the Flames, Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, etc. thing so I'm curious about what type I write, again)

Keep writing! Also, sorry I haven't reviewed the NGHC in a LONG time. I'm like on Ch. 68. -.-' I really have no time to read anymore. *wails*

Anyways, great story! I hope you get over your Writer's Block!

Lara

PS. Are you feeling better? :D I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving Vacation.
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I like how it's just a casual conversation unto Oz joining the scarlet hand (that is what you were hinting at right?) so sad to think of Bess being stuck with Tony for 3 years

Like the different character use

Alcoholic Goldfish
twilightfunatic chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Whos Tony?
ahack6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Uh oh. Potential employer, huh? Sounds suspiciously like a certain mirror I know... Anyway, cute story! It's nice to have stories like these; they really bring out the minor characters.