Reviews for Finding Family
icecatfire chapter 7 . 11/3
sorry i haven't reviewed yet i've been to busy cracking up. YOU sr/ms./miss have bought your self a FAN in me. xD gonna go read the rest of this. i'll try to review more when i'm not pissing my self with laughter. *hugs*
ilko chapter 15 . 10/16
I thought this would be light and silly! You tagged it with humor! And now I have all these feels about how sad and underappreciated and self-loathing Loki is and how selfish and thoughtless and insensitive Thor is and how Odin is a steaming piece of shit and so is basically every other Aesir and :( Please fix it so Harry can stay with the family who actually appreciates him and can make him happy.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 15 . 9/4
This is a very interesting story that I am hoping you update soon. And besides, there will be a great opportunity to have two mothers side by side wishing to protect their son. Such great storytelling there!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 8/29
Make more please
Sameen Hadiya chapter 15 . 8/25
Please update it it's incredible totally incredible j
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 15 . 8/11
do do do!
jeanette9a chapter 15 . 7/26
oh-oh somebody is gonna get it. XD
AkiraNatsume chapter 15 . 7/1
More chapters please?
StarlightGilgalad chapter 15 . 6/17
AWESOME! I love how you wrote this and am eagerly seating the next chapter! Absolutly LOVE it! Especially how you blended the worlds so well!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 15 . 6/15
Amazing story I love it keep going
Witch by Midnight chapter 6 . 6/4
I'm sorry, thats bloody perfect! Snape as Dr. Strange...well done you! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 6/1
this is pretty interesting, poor harry.

draco7347 chapter 15 . 5/30
love this fanfic cant wait for more chapters
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 5/12