Reviews for Finding Family
Rosewynn chapter 16 . 2/23
This is super good :0
Alyce and Indi chapter 14 . 12/3/2020
I love that Strange and Snape are the same.
Ravendeer chapter 16 . 8/11/2020
you should finish this it's a good idea for a story
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 6/3/2020
"Next time, we do it your way."

Great lead in.
Pointer3109 chapter 7 . 6/3/2020
"Let me be the first to welcome you to humanity, and I hope you enjoy your stay."

That's a great line.
Lavonya chapter 16 . 2/26/2020
Aw... I really like this story... is it abandoned? It's been a few years since the last update and I genuinely like this storyline and concept!
wolfgirl232323 chapter 16 . 2/22/2020
Please update
KM Donovan chapter 16 . 2/17/2020
...too short. seriously, most of harry's hogwarts years could be covered in the amount of chapters you have written, if you would actually write more in them. they don't need to be epic in length, just decent. at best these are quick drabbles. and at the rate the story is going, we will be in chapter 200 before the fic is anywhere near complete. i would recommend 2-5'000 words per chapter. it may sound like a lot, but i can average 3'000 words in half an hour when the story starts flowing. the actual writing of the chapters is not likely to take very long. and if it does? then you are fighting the story rather then letting it flow.

honestly, EDITING is what should be taking the most time.

you started this fic in 2011, it is now 2020. you have written 16 chapters, and only 14'000 words. that isnt even 1'000 words a chapter on average. and considering your choice of content? harry potter and Marvel comics? that is way too little to really get any kind of following.

those are both MASSIVE franchises, and this is actually a very intriguing story concept. so in order to appeal to your target audience? you are going to need to put a LOT of work into this.

hell, i could probably put the entirety of this fic with more detail, into 3 chapters. and in less then a quarter of the time it has taken you to write this.

writing is not hard people. you take an idea, and you run with it. you follow where the STORY takes you. yes you try to guide the plot. but in the end the story will write itself. and if you fight the plot to try and make it go the way YOU want? you will end up with a short, jerky, and overall sub-par mess. i should know, as it has happened to me many times.

i am not saying you lack talent. because even from what little you have written, the talent is there. what you seem to lack is motivation, and a desire to put EFFORT into your story. and it comes across in your writing.

there is potential here, but as this fic currently stands? it is being squandered.

that is my opinion on this fic. it needs work, but with some effort? this could be an amazing fic. right now it is very sub-par.

thank you for your time.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/30/2020
Fantastic
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/30/2020
Nice job
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/30/2020
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/30/2020
Oh my
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
Good start to a good story
KillgarraghForever chapter 13 . 6/28/2019
Hogwarts will play host to the Avengers!
Why?