Reviews for Finding Family
really awesome more please
TheSkyeDragon chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
THIS IS AMAZING!
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH XD PFFTTT HARRY IS JUST...TOM RIDDLE...GIRAFFES...SHERBET LEMONS OMG XD XD XD
vampygurl402 chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Please update soon!
Good story!
nightlyreader chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
Holy shit what the hell does Thor have just one brain cell?
You don't invade a persons a persons sanctuary if you want to be on their good side.
Furthermore ist Harry especially vulnerable at he moment because he needs to coop with centuries of memories and not loose himself in the proccess.
So what the freaking hell is wrong with this people?
But amazing story.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
O.O I found it... *whooping and cheering MADLY* I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT, I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND IT! OH my gosh, you have NO idea how long I've been looking for this BEAUTIFUL story! I loved this damn story from beginning to the fucking end. :D sorry if the cursing bugs you I'm THAT happy. *still squealing* I'm going to read this thing again, though I will TRY to review this time... if I didn't already 'cause with MY memory who knows. *sheepish* anyway going to read this chapter now, yes I was THAT happy to find this again. xD thank you for writing this I loved it.
I.C.2014 chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
I really like this story. Are you working on another chapter?
Bhavie chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Thor leave Loki in peace
Marshman101 chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
This story is amazing please make more
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
This is super amazing! Please update soon!
SmexyBananas chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Thor needs to cool his Jets(oh yeah just did that) Harry is not Loki. Loki is Harry, Harry potter son to Lily and James Potter. And the way he's going about things he's going to lose him.
Tayzza6966 chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
love it please update soon
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
pre awesome
FunnyDs1 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
was this meant to be a chapter?
Foxy Engineer chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Wonder where this will go