Reviews for Finding Family
Daniel6 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
So who is Harry's true mother? The goddess Frigga, queen of Asgard? Or Lily Evans, the original Hermione Granger? The woman who tended and loved Loki his whole life? Or the woman who gave birth to Harry? Quite the dilemma.
mattcun chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
plz write more
Harlequin Shadow chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Wow! Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.
Arlewena chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Oh dear... that is going to be one interesting talk... both Thor and Tony's explanation attempts and the parents/guardians get together... Looking forward to more
Sakura Lisel chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Yeah Frigga and Odin. You guys DO need to 'talk' with the Potters. Starting with James and Lily DEMANDING that the Asgardians leave THEIR son and family alone. *lol* Harry WAS Frigga and Odins ADOPTED son in a PAST life, but he is Lily and James son by BLOOD now in this life which DNA tests even proved thanks to Tony Stark. As BLOOD family to Loki, the Potters have a stronger claim on 'Loki' than Frigga and Odin EVER will in ANY lifetime. *lol*
Lokiismylife chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
This is so funny!
Lunary chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I look forward to the next chapter and hope Lily, James, Sirius and Remus will be safe because I can Loki imagine wracking hell on earth if he doesn't get his family back.

Regards,
Lunary
JediWizardDragonRider chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY!
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Harry Dresden... Harry/Loki would find that reference entertaining. This story is completely beautiful so far and I can't wait to read more!
discb chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Cool stuff so far
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Severus is so flipping creepy, wtf?

I read all 14 chapters in a few hours... I adore this story. Very original!
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
nice
Silvermane1 chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Fantastic
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Snape is such a badass! I love this story! So happy you updated! :)
moonyandme chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Yay! Thanks for uploading your story! I was beginning to lose hope :( I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »