Reviews for Finding Family
kagewolf25 chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
AWESOMELY BRILLIANT
Virodeil chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
Ha. Long-lived and short-lived people are different, aren't they? Glad you brought it up here. Interesting.
I admit I was surprised, though, that Strange is... Snape, of all people. I know very little of Strange, but Solcerer Supreme is kind of... much, for Snape, and odd. But then again, this is your story; I was just expressing my opinion. :)
Interested to see what'll come next, though, certainly, and hopefully Harry won't get too much grief from Thor. Hope you write more about Tony! He's hillarious. :D
Rey
momocolady chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
good story
the real narnia chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
This is awesome, I love it, and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's just amazing.
the real narnia chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Omg this is fucking hilarious
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
Oh my, this ought to be entertaining - aside from the Loki-Harry trauma. Hopefully his reactions to Thor will convince students other than just his immediate friends to play buffer - or at least seeing his friends overtly playing buffer, complete with obnoxious distractions from the Twins, might encourage others that there's i/something/i to it and helping because as annoying as he can be they i/like/i Harrykins.
I also have to hope someone can hex Thor into keeping his mouth shut, because if anything Harry will react even worse to questioning rumors abounding over why Thor is mistaking him for his brother Loki.
And oh dear Hela, will his family be even more vengeful if they find out about such a slip getting out...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
I keep imagining Harrykins tucked under one or the other of his parent's arms every time they are unrestrained and mobile, because they want their baby close with all these creeps about.
storybook thumb chapter 16 . 9/1/2017
I am confused but I enjoy reading it
WardofWinters chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Oh this is fun. I really like this story.
Xiard Vron chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
Hahaha! That last bit, so good
JPElles chapter 16 . 8/27/2017
Fun story.
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 15 . 8/25/2017
Thor always reminds me of Starfire. Their mannerisms, and the way they speak, along with their almost childlike innocence kinda make them seem similar.
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
I KNEW IT. Severus Snape is secretly the most powerful(human) sorcerer OF ALL TIME!
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
So they're like the three fates of Greek Mythology.
Mia chapter 2 . 8/25/2017