Reviews for On Line Friendship Luke and Reid
chrolli4life chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
More please
mama3 chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
awesome new chapter. love it
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Cute chapter jessie33. I love the friendship between Reid and Sanda in this awesome story. I also love the friendship between Reid, Sanda, and Katie as well. I also love how protective Reid is of me, and Katie in this awesome story. I love the "friendship" between Reid and Henry in this story as well. Reid and Luke are so cute and adorable together in this chapter. I love that Luke kissed Reid on the cheek and that it turned into a full blown kiss. thank you so much for writing this awesome story me.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
Hope you continue your story. :)
mama3 chapter 27 . 6/14/2013
well done and loved it
Sheleabow chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
I'm loving this! Can't wait for the next me on the edge of my seat!
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
Cute chapter Jessie 33. I love the friendship between Reid and Sanda in this story. I really loved Reid and Sanda's talk in this chapter. I love the talk between Reid and Henry in this chaptant and I also loved the talk between Henry and Luke in this chapter as well. I especially loved that Sanda and Katie were out shopping and they were going to be meeting Reid at Al's.
Tim Welther chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
so cute,love this chapter
mama3 chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
awesome new it
mcdeanfan chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Just read all 26 chapters in one sitting and now eagerly waiting for more :)) Keep up the great work x
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
Cute chapter Jessie. I LOVED the talk between Reid and Henry in this chapter. I feel bad for Reid having to put in a good word for Henry/Hank to me since he doesn't get along with Henry/Hank. LOL
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Cute chapter Jessie. I LOVE the friendship between Sanda, Reid, Katie, and Jacob in this awesome story. Reid and Luke are so cute and adorable together at the hospital in this chapter as well.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
Cute chapter Jessie. I LOVE the friendship between Sanda, Reid, Katie, and Jacob. Thank you so much for writing this awesome story for me.