Reviews for Lily's Last Words
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was...wonderful. Is wonderful.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Good closure & a good start
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is beautifully written, wonderfully done! Thank you for writing it!
Mlle de Fer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Thanks for sharing - so touching!:)
HexMeIntoAHawthorne chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hooray! I finally got a chance to read this story! It was definitely worth my time and all sleep I'm loosing. It was a fantastic read before bed :) It almost made me cry [in a good way] I always did wonder what would happen if Severus ever found out what Harry thought about him years later. And I love the way you thought it out :)

Anyway, again, I'm glad I read this and that you PM'ed me more about it:]

You're a great writer, keep it up :D
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really can imagine this happening. But what confuses me is why James isn't included. I know it's supposed to be Severus/Lily, but wherever Lily would go, surely James would too? Even in the afterlife? *shrugs*

Aside from that, I enjoyed this. Touching that Severus didn't mindlessly abhor the children. Brilliant job :)
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love this :). I'm also glad you didn't include Harry's other line, about being able to choose 'not slytherin' - I always thought that detracted from the whole point when reading deathly hallows... Severus finally can be at peace! *cheers*
AniDenDav chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved that! Seriously! I'm too lazy to log into my account, but I'm gonna fav it! I loved how you made this about friendship rather than lust or a bad romance. Look at me, I'm quoting from Lady Gaga now!

Anyway, I loved your story, hands down!
desert chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Your story was beautiful. When I realized what Snape was going to hear, I knew this was one I had to read. The scene where Harry tells Albus Severus about Snape being brave is a place where I cry every time I see the movie. Your story made me tear-up.
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love this fanfiction lots and it is going to be added to my favorites list. You have a unique and interesting perspective of what Snape would think of the epilogue! This is so sweet and just generally amazing! Siriusly, I teared up while reading it. I got a little confused when you abrubtly switched from talking abotu Lily Luna to Lily Evans but I caught on towards the end. Aside from that, I only noticed two minor flaws. You used the word "watched" in your third sentence where most people would have used "looked" and the sentence read a bit awkwardly as a result. Also you used the word "change" instead of chance when you were referring to wiping away Sev's tears. Anyway, I think you're a lot better at writing emotions than you think; this was so great!
QHLuver chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I don't usually read one shots but the summary drew me in and I am glad I read it. Very cute.
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
oh i love it so much :) brilliantly well written!
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is so good! I love Snape, and I love to think that he knew he was honored in his death.
Vitzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011