Reviews for Blades and Silk
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 3/1
Wonderful story even if there is no happy ending :(
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/30
Beautiful and bittersweet. :)
Miyu Kokomi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Me encanto... Espero seguir leyendo tus trabajos
kat1316 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
what was in the scroll?
64teeth chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hot, sexy and steamy at first and then quite sad but without regrets:-) I liked it even if I hoped for different future for them :-)
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I like it.
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
So sad
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
would have loved to see what was in that scroll and how asuma fared afterwards, with kurenai and their son, his relationship with his father, the war...i could see this story becoming a multi-chapter fic with asuma as lead and harry as a frequent but primarily support character-whether they get together again, for more than just good sex, or there's an arrangment b/w asuma, kurenai and harry, or it's a tangled web of emotions...i think it'd make for a good story, especially if it keeps mostly in canon.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Good for him (Harry) that he in the end got the life that he wanted and not what others wanted for him
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What was in the scrooooooll? *_*
vwjt chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Such a bittersweet ending ;(
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really like it.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
*sniffles* Loved the one-shot! I love how things went, and was a little sad at the ending! :DD
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Aww, Harry's like a butterfly, fluttering beautifully and not staying long on any flower. It's sad that he had to face the realities of life so young. Thank you for the story!
Sarsky chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i am still crying. Why can't there be happy eneding. still it was the ending that i love. so kudos on the great story. I really wish that you would update sneaking around Konoha. I really love that story.