Reviews for Star Wars: Hope from the Unknown
Excellent chapter well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
Oh you jerk. Stopping the story at a cliffhanger like that!
Doc Junior chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Loved your fanfiction, very original to mix our futur world with star wars and see how things happen. I was wondering why you stopped the story while you are still writting on FF ?
Anyway thanks for this excellent story who deserves more chapters !
Eliazar Chandra chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Can you please released the next one please, if not can someone continue his work
bernie chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
I love this fanfic because it's funny, amazing and down right bloody awesome. bu, why did it have to end on a cliff hanger
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Update please
ahmad.alsudairy1 chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
When will u release another chapter
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
you have a very odd Way of capitalizing Random words.
...just typing that was painful.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
More more more more more more more come on give me some more I don't like this fanfiction die
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Please update
grievousrommel chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
Update...I know you still live.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I stopped a fifth through the first chapter. Some of the bullshit is unreadable to me. I mean that in regards to the force elements. This is about the EU, now Legends, but just consider, the like 20 years, the threats from the vastly smaller New Order almost certainly exceeded the threats from the far larger Old Order, in absolute terms, and irredeemably exceeds it by rough percentages.

There are plenty of reasons that might be. The simplest is that the structure of the order biases defectors to the young end, while the newer structure biases defectors to those with power, strength or political.
TinkerTanker chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Ummm if a single hammer hewd crashee on earth how did they get the other ships? I mean the Centurian, and Interdictor are with ships, and how did they getthe Foray Class?
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
bring in Titans from Warhammer 40k, including the emperor class.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Samurai should not be comanding millitary forces y beacus their are thousand of millitary comanders who will have more traning and experience comanding us dosent have navy seals comand army units y because y would they its soooo another thing is their gona streach them selves to damn far and thin that's the same thing that hapend to the jedi you idiot