Reviews for Alice
shippo101 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
i love this fiction, what happens next
Chiblette chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
OMG I love this story so far! It is EPIC. Twists and Turns everywhere and I love the code names! And how it keeps me guessing! Can't wait for more!
rubyred-yue chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Hope you can post the next one ,love this story so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
CONTINUE THIS NOW
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
is hinata the white queen, is the gem alice and why wont it work without naruto, who is the catepillar?
taerissa chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I love your story plot. I can't help but wonder what 'Alice' is. Everyone's codename fitted them perfectly. I totally love it! Awesome job. Looking forward to the next chapter [] wonderland_
gaarablack chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Update soon plz! Want to see what happens next. X3
KizunaChaos chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
yay its a twisted version of alice nice! hurry and update!
NothingIsTrivial-03 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
O.o oooo loved how you ended this chpt. XD
PshhAnonymous chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This is so confusing to me after so much time, and the chapter seemed a bit shorter than before :/ but I still was near tears with Sasukes and Narutos conversation xD I'm such a fool. I gotta know wat happens but I need a bit more detail! Please update sooner and try to elaborate so I can enjoy it even more
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
MORE! This is such a good story I need to read more please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
wolf girl chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
not bad i like it thiz story already i wonder how thiz story is going 2 end good job!
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Wow! This is so unique and original and...I love it ;)
Liddo-Obsession chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Yay, Update! I'm so happy you finally updated. I adore this story thank you :)
SparklingLavender chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Ugh! I just LOVE this plot! :)
Loving the still shrouded past of Sasuke and Naruto
Loving the flashbacks
I think it'd be cool if you described settings a little more. I felt a little lost when they were in the limo but it was a sound-proof ROOM. (I'm not sure if I just missed something or if it is was the way it was written.)
((my condolences to your grandfather R.I.P))