Reviews for The Games People Play
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 7/7/2018
Kisses, kisses everywhere! Mouths touching, hands in hair! I love it!
CarebearKara chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
No...continue it and create problems for the happy couples and see how they deal with it. This is a great fic.
LoreleioftheSea chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
“Sure,” Lorelai replied disbelievingly (AN: I don’t think this is a real word, but why limit yourself?).

I checked, it is a word, according to my online dictionary.

disbelievingly

adv. distrustfully, suspiciously, in the manner of not believing

You have an awesome story. It is actually like the show! Keep on writing!
princetongirl chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
cAndYmAN chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
omg, i TOTALLY agree- luke is not the type of guy to randomnly say i love u and i luv the process more then the togethrness in fan fics. i havent finished this story yet, i just wanna say i like it. the only thing is the randomness of luke asking 4 kisses, and sum the of the stuff is unrealistic, but besides that i like it
rachel chapter 11 . 9/24/2004
by the way, r u done with this story?
rachel chapter 11 . 9/19/2004
i definatly love ur story. i think you should end it there
rosie4299 chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
Absolutely awesome! I really enjoyed your fic, it was really well written and smart. It had the same feeling of the show. Great job!
Toni chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
Hi, I know what you're thinking "Crazy stalker lady! Grab the kids and run Mr (or Mrs) Crazy dreams" But i just love all of your writing! Your characterisation is spot on and you have really caught the dialogue of the show ( my review sound so serious because I read a colum on reviewing and it said you shouldn't just say you love it, but you should pin point the exact qualities that make it bad/good)[In case you're confused about the stalker statment at the start, I just reviewed one of your other stories and was of course singing praises of your work. Oh, there's an idea! Hymns dedicated to your writing and work! theere can be dances and chants too! Do you have another name, coz i really can't think of anything to ryme with crazy dreams.
oldschoolnames chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
NO! u can't end it here! plz just keep going a little like wot do they do after. and go more into lorelies relationship with luke maybe (just an idea!)
anonymous chapter 11 . 4/20/2003
i like the story. well written and enjoyable. don't end it there.
Mae chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
“Yeah, I can just picture Luke dancing to techno in a tux.” i got a mental picture from this line. its hilarious
noddingheadgirl chapter 11 . 2/21/2003
i dont think you should end it here. its a good spot, but it feels like something is missing. idk. just email me if u feel like updating(which i hope u do) and dont forget to put the name of the story in the email.
kiki chapter 13 . 11/8/2002
Please continue! I LOVE your story! Thanks!
michelle chapter 13 . 10/13/2002
great story. i love it! keep up the great work