Reviews for Bella: The Vampire Slayer
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Haha, love it. Please update any of your three stories I've just read. I hope you update them all, especially the Smallville one, but I'd be happy with any. Well I'm off to school. Bye!
Regin chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
LOL XD UPDATE!
DarkHorseLover chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Why haven't you been updating? *pout* I want to see what happens.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
One of the best BtVs twilight crossovers I've found. Update soon please
Mechcat chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I say 'Yea! A new chapter.' A short chapter is better than none. Of course, I admit to wanting more...

A small typo: you mean a 'fool proof' not 'full proof' cover story.

Good stuff! More please.
xxGabsxx chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
another great chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Gema9908 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I love your story. You are doing a wonderful job with it! Can't wait for the next chapter •)
01Katie chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Can't wait for more.
NCCullenGirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Just found your story...I like it. :) I have to admit, I never watched Buffy or Angel, but you tell the story so well that I don't feel lost with the references. The changes to Bella and Edward's dynamic are really interesting. You have to wonder what poor Edward was thinking when she was tossing him around his meadow like that. Was he not fighting her just because he didn't want to hurt her, or is she as strong as he is? Regardless, I'd say our darling sweet Edward is completely smitten with Bella! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sherry80 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter
frostedglaze chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Kick ass Bella is great. I wonder how long it will be before Aro realizes he's not top vamp.
01Katie chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter please update ASAFP.
tiff1986 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
OMG i'm so loving this story i was going to read newborn swan first but i didn't i'm glad this is sucha good story :) please continue. I'm going to read newborn swan now! :)
AmandaLynne chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Very cool story! I love your Bella. I hope your muse visits again soon :)