Reviews for Love Potion
deanepadua chapter 1 . 4/16
Uh oh... I guess Terra's not as good as Aqua in potion making.
RealmOfDawn chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Hi, My friend! How Are You doing? I wish You are well. It has been a long time since You updated, and I simply wished To Tell ya how much I enjoy the Story. Great work so far! Wish ya All the best and hope to Gear from ya!
-RealmOfDawn
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Lol awesome story. Reminds me of that episode of family matters where Steve creates a love potion and it spills on Laura, that's kind of how I picture Terra arguing with himself. But all the same, PLEASE! Continue this story. It is awesome and IT would really like to read the rest of it. Anyway until next chapter.
Purestrongpoem chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
More. PLEASE?
KL chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
awsome! keep going
SirenMist chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I love this! I cannot wait fo the next chapter! I love the part about Master Eraqus sending Terra in the kitchen just so he'd have to see Aqua, and then Terra faints! XD Loved it! PLEASE update soon!
Wash in with WAVES chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I think this story has an interesting plot. The first chapter was well written, and I'm excited to continue reading. :) Very nice work.
miano53 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Aw, no more conscious battle?
Bailey-Blackherst Musings chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Ok, this story is really funny, just read up to this chapter and I am liking this XD
ArtisticIce chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Nice to know that you are back to updating again! I noticed you changed your penname, I think you did at least...Well, I get what Terra meant...oh wow. I can wait to see Hyper Ven again. It's so funny! XD

-FireVulpix
EthanGoldsyHibi-Kun chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
AAAHHHH! I love your Fanfic! It's was also a great idea to have Aqua-Senpai know her condition and Give Terra-Senpai A little 'Hint' on her Feeling's ;D GENIOUS! I praise your ideas (even though I just started reading this XD)
KHLegacy chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
SHE KNEW! Does that mean she literally posioned herself...ON PURPOSE...DX wow, but no Ven...T-T hopefully next chapter but ha he's a bit of a prankster update soon!
AAurion chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
At first glance, I didn't think I'd like this portrayal of Terra as much as I do now, haha. This is great. It's been far more than two weeks, so I hope you haven't given up on this...