Reviews for The Demon in the Dark
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
SEQUEL!
Ginger chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Great story! I would love to read an epilogue and/or a sequel! Keep up the good work!
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
wow! amazing story! you had me on edge with every chapter. I always wanted to read a story in which one of the squints got kidnapped and I love how you Wendell. I hope you do decide to do a sequel :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I'd read a sequel...it would be great to have a followup to this, even if it was just an epilogue.

Great story, I loved reading it!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
This story is good. I would love to see what you would do for the sequel.
Kitty chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
It was really good please write a sequal.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Ooh, so exciting! Can't wait!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Thank you for the new chapter! Oh, now I'm so worried for Wendell...I do think Booth would be upset! He seems like the type. A little on the short side, but I love it otherwise!
Kitty chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I really like your story, please write more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Ooh, you updated twice before I even checked! :-) Thank you! Oh no, poor Wendell! Hmm, he is the most athletic of the squinterns...hopefully he can get a good head start!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Can't wait to read the rest! Wendell is the best character on the show!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Thank you for updating so fast! I still love it...I would like the chapters to be a bit longer, but no other complaints. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love you. Really, I do. I will watch for this story religiously...you write well and I love the plot! There aren't enough Wendell stories. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2011