Reviews for One and Only
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautifully written. Hope to read more from you!
belfastlemur chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Love this one!
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Really wonderful story! I really loved it. Sweet, tender. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Absolutely stunning, very strong writing. Thanks for sharing.
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
loveddd it :) in my head it's the end of season 3.. she's broken up with Josh because he went to Haiti or something
Maria chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really loved this story, and your writing is great. Loved the way you didn't rush the story, but took me through every moment. I felt like I was there watching them. Loved it.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This has to be the sweetest, most lovely Caskett fic ever. Probably also the most 'normal' way of them finally getting together too. But that's a good thing! No, a great thing!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was beautiful. Still a very good read regardless of the way the show moved on... This read very poetic, even if it was a lot of writing in one scene. I especially liked this line:

"sitting on his living room floor, barefoot, slightly vulnerable and more open than he thinks he's ever seen her, she's never looked more beautiful to him and he thinks that he'd be content never to move from this spot."

Such a natural simple moment described so eloquently.
Twyger chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sweet. This slow and steady burn of them starting a relationship is so perfect. AWM's version was great too, but this one is perfect in how she hesitates and how he is respectful and doesn't push too hard. Beautifully written, thank you!
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So wonderously, beautifully, marvelously written! Thank you so very much for sharing your story!
CaskettLuv15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I am truly touched by the emotion in this.
readastory chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I adore this! I am partial to first kiss stories and you have done a beautiful job with this one.
mojor chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
oh, so wonderful!

a balm for my bruised and battered shipper heart.

thank you.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Warm and romantic and very nice :)
FromParis chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Absolutely awesome! THis is a wonderful story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »