Reviews for One and Only
kpdavis4 chapter 1 . 4/9
loveddd it :) in my head it's the end of season 3.. she's broken up with Josh because he went to Haiti or something
Maria chapter 1 . 3/9
I really loved this story, and your writing is great. Loved the way you didn't rush the story, but took me through every moment. I felt like I was there watching them. Loved it.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This has to be the sweetest, most lovely Caskett fic ever. Probably also the most 'normal' way of them finally getting together too. But that's a good thing! No, a great thing!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was beautiful. Still a very good read regardless of the way the show moved on... This read very poetic, even if it was a lot of writing in one scene. I especially liked this line:

"sitting on his living room floor, barefoot, slightly vulnerable and more open than he thinks he's ever seen her, she's never looked more beautiful to him and he thinks that he'd be content never to move from this spot."

Such a natural simple moment described so eloquently.
Twyger chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sweet. This slow and steady burn of them starting a relationship is so perfect. AWM's version was great too, but this one is perfect in how she hesitates and how he is respectful and doesn't push too hard. Beautifully written, thank you!
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So wonderously, beautifully, marvelously written! Thank you so very much for sharing your story!
CaskettLuv15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I am truly touched by the emotion in this.
readastory chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I adore this! I am partial to first kiss stories and you have done a beautiful job with this one.
mojor chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
oh, so wonderful!

a balm for my bruised and battered shipper heart.

thank you.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Warm and romantic and very nice :)
FromParis chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Absolutely awesome! THis is a wonderful story.
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh dear goodness, you write good stories! I'm working my way through your back catalogue & savouring every minute!
justwaitingontheworldtochange chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is the first ever Castle/Beckett story I have ever read and I want to thank you for making the experience so great. This is just breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you again.
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is amazing! I am about to finish a 'One and Only' inspired story and had the feeling it would have been done before (the song was just too perfect for someone else to not have seen it)!

I'm glad I found this little gem!
Kamyy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
damn, you had me at the title, I absolutely love this song. And I absolutely loved you fic, it's so sweet and delicate, and yet very true to the characters

sorry if my english is a little messy
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »