Reviews for The Art of Persuasion
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/28
So sweet. You write beautifully.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I think all of us forget that John is all of these things and so much more. I love Freeman's Watson, he makes Sherlock's "blogger" so much more than just a side kick. Well done.
Julia G.D chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Such a lovely tender story!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
BAWWW ;v; 333
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's wonderful. I love it.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nice one :)
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Sweet, cute, lovely!
Maywynn chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
"Caduceus pin"

Dude, it's amazing - mind you, the caduceus is the symbol of Hermes, god of thieves and commerce, trade and travel. Aesclepius, is the god of medicine - look it up. I know I'm being pedantic, but this really annoys me. :)
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awwwww *composing herself* So sweet, I loved it John in his uniform *drools* And Sherlock... *dies* Okay, I'm gonna settle with the simple fact that I loved this story, before I go on a fangirl rampage ;D

SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
My heart, she is crying tears of joy.
Nychta chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awwwwww what a sweet ending...

However, I will never be able to think about mycroft, lestrade or puppies with a straight face ever again.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh my goodness, this is so good! Its wonderful.
Aquata chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
awww! This is so sweet! I love how shy and unsure Sherlock is in this. There are some really nice moments and I love the whole thing.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh well Done, YOu !

Loved every word of it and the idea that Sherlock can sketch and is related to a famous painter...most excellent!

Thank you for posting (I'd LOVE to see Sherlock's sketch of Johns as he sleeps...sigh)
notinacreepyway chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
H-how... that was so freaking adorable! *incoherency appears*