Reviews for Not Normal
Awesome! Love it.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love the one-shot!

The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Really enjoyed this oneshot, the costumes you chose for John and Sherlock were awesome, and I could actually imagine Sherlock getting John to do something like this too, it was a very enjoyable fic, the picture is awesome too, well done on writing this! :)
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sweet. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was spectacular. I'm still smiling while writing this. You certainly have a way with words. Figures Sherlock would come dressed as a scientist. And a confused and insecure Sherlock is beyond adorable. It's really sweet. The counterbalance in the form of a confident John is a nice touch.

The drawing is great. Compliments to the artist.

This one goes among my favourites.
SilentMelodies13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
So cute and the picture is beautiful. I would love to read more
chasingriver chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was utterly fantastic.

My favourite bits:

*but that was going to involve something complicated to get to his phone, which was in a pouch up under his…well, skirt for lack of a better term.

*Really, John, I think I already know that.

I can just hear the petulance in his voice here. :)

*"Oh, the skirt just pulls right off," Sherlock replied casually. "I purchased it from an adult film company."

One of the funniest things I've read in a while.

*He couldn't even bring himself to think about the time with the guinea pigs and the Bunsen burner.

*The description of all Sherlock's different faces, and John's later realisation as to why he knows them.

*John shook his head and followed, keeping his distance and trying not to think about what it meant that he was disappointed that Sherlock had only been acting during the kiss. Yeah, "not normal" was getting redefined so much tonight that it was starting to resemble a pretzel.

Confused!John and redefining!notNormal FTW

*John and Sherlock's conversation at the flat.

Very touching.

Nicely done.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
lol, oh sherlock. great job!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You're breaking my heart with your loveliness oh.
Khorazir chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lovely, lovely story (like so many of yours). It was so good that I couldn't get the boys' respective disguises out of my head, so I drew them. Hope I've done them justice. The picture is up at my tumblr-account.
Nychta chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sooo...will you be documenting ther experiment?
tsukinoblossom chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, this was lovely. I have such a thing for stories that involve them getting together for the first time, especially if there's some awkwardness or confusion involved, and this pushed all the right buttons!
dontbevain chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Too perfect for words.
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really don't understand why you haven't gotten any reviews yet, becuase this story is absolutely great.

I had a good laugh trying to imagine Sherlock in his costume :)

Can't wait to read the other story