Reviews for I'll Take Care of You
Ellinor chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Aaawww... very good caption of John and Sherlock! This is really sweet! You're very talented! Would love to read more Sherlock and John by you :)
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Very sweet
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So adorable! Love it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You know my dad does the same thing. Has the conversations and thinks he has told you what was going on through his head. I can understand John's frustration. Well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awesome h/c fic with generous servings of friendship...what more could I want? Very good, thanks for posting
jbug chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
A lot of love and friendship in this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nicely written.
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awww... this is sweet. I like the idea of John being sick and Sherlock being out of his depth but trying to comfort him.

You did this really well, and I like Sherlock's thoughts at the end!
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was so cute and sweet! :) me likes
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I'm not sure I can picture Sherlock as nursemaid, but this- "You think I forget about you, but I never forget about you. Even when I'm caught up in a case, I'm thinking how much I have to tell you and there's this running log in my head for you. But then when I'm with you again, we have entirely different conversations and I never get around to telling you everything."- really makes sense. We know he talks to John when John's not in the flat (or in the country). I do think that in his mind John is always right beside him.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
N'awww, so cute, both of them! Loved it!

:D
Layla7629 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
GREAT STORY! I was so sad for John when he got back to the flat so thanks for sortnig everything out.
M chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So sweet! Pretty good explanation for why Sherlock left John waiting in the rain too, walks the line between Sherlock being Sherlock and also not being a complete ass. I like that he tells him things in his head, but doesn't quite remember that he's really supposed to say them out loud.

Nice hurt!John&comfort!Sherlock... my favorite!
nsomniacartist chapter 1 . 11/30/2011