Reviews for On the Subject of Names
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
ah, you are officially one of the sufin deities. i absolutely love how you characterize sweden in all of your stories (now having read them all) and you d'n't m'k h'm t'lk l'k th's. its a shame you havent been on in years : i can only hope you come back with more sufinny goodness xP
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hahahaha! Thank you for the good laugh! XD & Thor's Hammer!really,Fin? XD AWESOME WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Da fuq i just read? Really funny i 3 your style!
AnonymousFangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my god, I am trying so freaking hard not to laugh right now since I'm supposed to be asleep... This is hilarious! I was really confused at first, wondering what on god's green earth they were discussing, and once I read it I was gone... Great job, keep up the good work!
toomuchpressure108 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
/ fuckin chokes
Holy shit, this is friggen hilarious XD You definitely just took SuFin to a whoooole new level XD
And extra points for you for not making Sweden talk like he's currently deepthroating a brick.
MM Roman chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I can totally see this happening XD
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I blame you for making me choke and cough up apple while I was reading this. I started laughing while eating an apple.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I liked it and it was super funny but i would imagine that this would be the type of thing Denmark would do
I eat souls for breakfast chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Omigod this is amazing. xDD It does need a name, though. Hm, maybe... Super Fire Death Fucker? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
At first, I was like "What are they talking about?" then when they said it, I laughed SO hard. And I couldn't stop even after the fic ended! Fin is just so epic. XD *definitely proud to be finnish*
Chai chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
XD i couldnt stop laughing! and i've read this at least six times in a roPr
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh God. XD It's just like Fin to think up freaky, bizarre names for Sweden's, a-hem, 'hammer'. And even though it's pretty damn funny, I love how domestic and easy their conversation is. I love how you make that shine through. And bonus points for a Sve th't d'sn't sp'k l'ke th's.
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I couldnt stop laughing! My sister kept giving me dirty looks.
VTPfirewolf137 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
throbbing purple spear of destiny D omg i think i just died laughing! that's awesome
yaoipenguin13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my Ra, this is hilarious! I laugh every time I read it xD You have a great talent for writing and are very creative, keep up the good work!