Reviews for On the Subject of Names
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 2/6
FAVOURITE FAVOURIT E
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Oh my God, I'm dying over here!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Is it bad that I figured out what Fin was up to just after reading the first line?

I mean, he's looking at a naked Sve. His attention must be on his pee-pee.
TrefleV chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
"I want to know why you need to name my penis."
If someone told me that one day I would laugh so hard over this...
I really thought they were talking about a kid. I kinda likes the names... Finny's son would be awesome. More than just-Peter.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
"So mouthy, Sve."
"You get mouthy."

;D

This is adorbs.

~PT

P.S. Throat Spackler or Mjolnir will do just fine.
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
ah, you are officially one of the sufin deities. i absolutely love how you characterize sweden in all of your stories (now having read them all) and you d'n't m'k h'm t'lk l'k th's. its a shame you havent been on in years : i can only hope you come back with more sufinny goodness xP
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hahahaha! Thank you for the good laugh! XD & Thor's Hammer!really,Fin? XD AWESOME WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Da fuq i just read? Really funny i 3 your style!
AnonymousFangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my god, I am trying so freaking hard not to laugh right now since I'm supposed to be asleep... This is hilarious! I was really confused at first, wondering what on god's green earth they were discussing, and once I read it I was gone... Great job, keep up the good work!
toomuchpressure108 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
/ fuckin chokes
Holy shit, this is friggen hilarious XD You definitely just took SuFin to a whoooole new level XD
And extra points for you for not making Sweden talk like he's currently deepthroating a brick.
MM Roman chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I can totally see this happening XD
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I blame you for making me choke and cough up apple while I was reading this. I started laughing while eating an apple.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I liked it and it was super funny but i would imagine that this would be the type of thing Denmark would do
I eat souls for breakfast chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Omigod this is amazing. xDD It does need a name, though. Hm, maybe... Super Fire Death Fucker? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
At first, I was like "What are they talking about?" then when they said it, I laughed SO hard. And I couldn't stop even after the fic ended! Fin is just so epic. XD *definitely proud to be finnish*