Reviews for Dancing Queen
Demoness99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
FLUFFY! I think it was really cute! -and well written. It's always fun to see another side of Sweden! This is going straight to my favs!
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Pfft, Sweden can dance, Sweden can jive!
You know, I think I love this just for the ABBA. I fucking love ABBA, and SuFin needs more ABBA (hell, just like it needs more metalhead!Fin). This... This made my day. *tears of happiness*
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
XD That was adorable! The last four lines though... eue hehehe yes. That really made me laugh!
OurGloryDays chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Lmao, that was good
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Believe it or not, I really did listen to dancing queen while reading this. Thought it might match the fic and guess what...IT DID.

Sweden, I hereby, pronounce you THE DANCING QUEEN. because I can't help think of you dancing so sexily and awesomely while reading this fic and listening to the song.
VTPfirewolf137 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
sweden is a dancing queen D my life has been made
takuya chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
oh very funny, i cant get out of my mind them do a vertion of waterloo
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
XD had to leave that as a comment!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh, Su-san, why must you be a big magnet for comedy and crack? XD

Great job. Of course, Sweden is the Dancing Queen, because he is ABBA's #1 fanboy.
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
LOL Perfect last line was perfect. Really loved this, cute and funny. And I can totally imagine Sweden getting his groove on. Nice work!
RenaeChan77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I died at the end! Cute and funny.
SonarTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
ahhhaahhhaahhhaaaaaaaa! *takes breath* AHHHAAAHHHAAHHHAAAAAA! The pelvic thrusts...XD so funny!
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh my goodness, the ending! So cute and hilarious! Nice job with this one! :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hnngh. Just. So adorable, I loved every bit of it. So sweet and loving as well.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This made me laugh so hard. I find it reaaally hard to imagine Sve doing embarrassing things without getting horrible second-hand embarrassment syndrome, but this was so cute and paced so well that it didn't dip into "oh god I can't read this anymore".