Reviews for Improving International Relations
MOOMINS!
pastalellujah chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
oh Francis !
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
France has a built in Sexdar.
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ohhh that was entertaining and hilarious and wonderful all at once! Also, loved the shout-out to the Millennium trilogy! 3
local slendy chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
at the beginning i could imagine Poland poking liet and saying something like " I don't see the problems with the poking. Why are you complaining? I like the way it sounds when I poke you. Stop being such a pussy, its not the hurting or anythings."
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
international relations... XDD
now it has changed my dictionary XDDD
slioe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OH my!kinky :)
MusicLuv101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aha, I actually don't see many public smuts, but when I do they're usually rushed and the person is quick to finish, but I love how this one took up a fair amount of space for the pleasuring itself. So I congratulate you on this fantastic fic
LethalHobo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I think im the only one in my american state, that watches moomin troll and reads the books. Fuck mickey mouse.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Of course FRANCE knew about it. The creeper.

Wonderful!
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my! *giggles and fans herself* Isn't this just a little gem? It's wonderful! Not only is it hot - because it is, very hot, in that perfect, comfortable SuFin way - but it's also absolutely adorable. It's just so... squee-inducing how Sweden knows exactly how to turn Finland on, and how Finland reacts to it... Two of the millions of reasons I love established SuFin.
And Moomins and Stieg Larsson books? Fuck yeah!

Thank you for this wonderful little read!
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love these kind of stories! Kinky! Beautiful!
Wilde About Oscar chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this so much. XD Oh France. Of course he would notice.
I-Plead-Conspiracy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Lol, of course France noticed!
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Of course it would be France! He 'would' be the one to notice. XD

It's kind of sad really, the term 'improving international relations' really has become an innuendo since the introduction of Hetalia. Lots of things have. haha

Anyway, I really liked this fic. It was a cute bit of fanservice with the Nordics being a bit more daring than they normally would. They're sween and cute. And yeah, nobody noticed except the country with an auto-set perverted radar...for everyone. I love how you mentioned what all of the other countries were up to during the meeting while the Allies and the Axis were having their usual fight about absolutely nothing. I was amused, this fic was definately unique in a lot of ways.