Reviews for Improving International Relations
Great fanfic
pastalellujah chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
oh Francis !
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
France has a built in Sexdar.
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ohhh that was entertaining and hilarious and wonderful all at once! Also, loved the shout-out to the Millennium trilogy! 3
local slendy chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
at the beginning i could imagine Poland poking liet and saying something like " I don't see the problems with the poking. Why are you complaining? I like the way it sounds when I poke you. Stop being such a pussy, its not the hurting or anythings."
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
international relations... XDD
now it has changed my dictionary XDDD
slioe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OH my!kinky :)
MusicLuv101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aha, I actually don't see many public smuts, but when I do they're usually rushed and the person is quick to finish, but I love how this one took up a fair amount of space for the pleasuring itself. So I congratulate you on this fantastic fic
LethalHobo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I think im the only one in my american state, that watches moomin troll and reads the books. Fuck mickey mouse.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Of course FRANCE knew about it. The creeper.

ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my! *giggles and fans herself* Isn't this just a little gem? It's wonderful! Not only is it hot - because it is, very hot, in that perfect, comfortable SuFin way - but it's also absolutely adorable. It's just so... squee-inducing how Sweden knows exactly how to turn Finland on, and how Finland reacts to it... Two of the millions of reasons I love established SuFin.
And Moomins and Stieg Larsson books? Fuck yeah!

Thank you for this wonderful little read!
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love these kind of stories! Kinky! Beautiful!
Wilde About Oscar chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this so much. XD Oh France. Of course he would notice.
I-Plead-Conspiracy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Lol, of course France noticed!