Reviews for Is It You?
Pulling A Blank Here chapter 12 . 4/9
This was so sweet! I'm so happy I read it.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Awwwww! Yaay! X3 happy ending.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
cool story
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Awwww. How sweet. :3
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Okay. I can understand this being a parody but honestly? Was there not a way to keep Keiko in character? Just wondering.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Wow. I did not know that about the sea turtles. Interesting.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Wow. I have a hard time seeing Yusuke dumping Keiko for a reason like that since he basically gave his life for hers but then again they are teens... Anyways, interesting twist. (Not that I'm exactly happy about it. YusXKei forever!) But it is an interesting twist in the plot and I look forward to seeing how it will turn out.

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Okay. To be honest, you are losing me. I mean I understand the plot and everything but so far it's really dry... sorta like cardboard. There really isn't anything deeper here at the moment. That could be due to the heavy use of dialoge but I suggest adding a bit more detail. Like how the characters are standing or moving when they talk. A lot of people have unconscious movements which add to the verbal communication. If you add that into your story, it makes the characters seem more alive. Just a suggestion mind you.

-D101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Not bad. I'm not sure how in character Hiei is but I'm ignoring that. Wish the chapter was longer but nicely done.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Interesting. I have to say, I'm not too crazy about Hiei telling Yukina they are related in that way but I'm too curious about Tirsa to stop reading. Nicely done. You might want to add a bit more detail though so that the story isn't completely dialogue ran.

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Poor Yusuke. OMG! It's the end of the world! He got it right! XD
Uchiha Bara chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Awesome chapter :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Awwwww! X3 Kyaaaa! XD I love it! Oh no. Poor Tirsa. What! Don't go Tirsa!
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
this is awesome! i cant wait for you to update more to this! please update soon!
Uchiha Bara chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
awesome chapter :) i wonder what keiko is going to do... :)