Reviews for Depends on the Dream
PeriwinkleJune chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
I enjoyed this story more than any other on this site. Lots of passion, and it really got the message through. Wonderful job creating this!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
Aww, that was a nice ending.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Awww, that was sweet. The last two chapters were wonderful. Hope you update soon.
Daybreak96 chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
OMFG Epic love it, are you gonna follow up i assume, please do i love this story
Tuuna chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Perfect. Really, this was a great solution to the problem of what happens when they wake up :D thank you very much for handling it so well :D
LightningCroft chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Whoa. I definitely wasn't expecting that.
moviemaniac12 chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
OH MY GOD, NO! So sad!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
Oh no, they are going to leave Harper soon. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
AlluringEyes chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Great story! I just began reading it and love it! Suspenseful, romantic, and you capture real emotion, not fake like some stories. Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Well, at least the child isn't trying to kill her and is actually trying to help. Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Daybreak96 chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
Love it great two chapters, update soon please
musicchica10 chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Such a sweet chapter. It's nice to see Arthur taking on fatherhood, even if he may still have his fears. It's still definitely dangerous, and I understand why he's worried, they both can be damaged by this, but this is still super cute to see them together. Great job. Update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
AWww, great chapter. Hope you update soon.
musicchica10 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I really hope Arthur didn't do anything to the baby. That's just messed up if he did...I mean, there's only so long you can hold out until finally you give in. Great chapter, update soon.
LightningCroft chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Arthur didn't take Harper. He couldn't have. There's no way he hates her THAT much D:

SUSPENSE.