Reviews for Things Change
meme7789 chapter 12 . 5/31
*mouth hangs open* this is it. ima gonna go to a corner cry now. or just look for the sequel. ima only sad about tom. what happened to tom?!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
/ watch ?v Dc pkr QQ ei Jg

If the link doesn't show, search AMV - All We Ever See of Stars Are Their Old Photographs. Click the first one.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Cool! Nice, though I would have gone into more depth with the Scorpian Becomes friends with alex
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
That looks an awful lot like my FanFiction that I'm currently writing, except for Yassen Kills Blunt...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Bravo! UPDATE THE SEQUEL OR BE DESTROYED.
ripper34 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
good story
Umbra Drachen chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
newsflash...it is every year on different topics.
BatFink chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Good story, very funny, and you can barely tell you're not from England! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
its very good would said more but am very bad speller
RiversofSilver chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Nice! Can't wait for the sequel!
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
I like it.
LarkaTheWhiteWolf chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Sequel. Yes, please, please please. SequelGood and GoodHappiness and HappinessLove... For your story.

Yep. I love how Alex changed BB and made everyone all 'happy' and stuff, and I can't believe the sergeant likes puppies/kittens but not cows. What does he have against cows?
RiversofSilver chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
LMFAO! Tho I bet Wolf will kill K-Unit for that XD

OOOH, ME GOT'S AN IDEA! How about Eagle goes on a sugar high, and starts dancing to LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It?
K-Unit chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Haha great chapter. That prank was halarious! Can't wait for more, love this story so much :)
double-oh-nothing chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
AWESOME POSSUM! Me likey! Ok so poor Scorpion, I lol'd when he said 'what did I do?' because I got a mental image of Patrick Star saying 'What'd I do?' with that really stupid voice (ah, I'll shut up now)

-007