Reviews for The Ballad of Sir Spike de Draco
eternal nothingness chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
not sure whether to laugh...or bow down to you for making this...I think I will go with the second option
so...THANK YOU!
PaxMano33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
PLOT TWIST! later we find out that all this is actually written in spike's diary...and then ill let you work out how that's gonna play out in the real world. this has the potential to become a really deep fic, and can really give a ton of depth to spike as we read his fantasies/ambitions/delusions...
just an idea.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Is this continuing? I really like it, but have an issue. Whether it is intentional or not you make Pinkie really unpleasant.
Muminpappan chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story.
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Alas! The tension doth arise! What shall become of our beloved mares? Is Rainbow Dash the traitor all perceive her to be? More importantly than all of the above, how shall gallant Sir Spike de Draco save day, and all of Equestria?

Inquiring minds wish to know!

I cannot wait for the next installment. But I shall try.
Questionable Object chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
~unable to comment due to being in a catatonic state from over exposure of raw manliness~
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
THIS IS A MOST GLORIOUS TALE OF GLORY! Carry on, magnificent warrior!
Muminpappan chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
that was awesome
Kamisempai chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
When I read the line "scaly purple fist to bash their teeth and save maidens, a scaly purple fist OF JUSTICE", I knew this would be good. Loved the first chapter, and will come back to read the rest. Good job.
cheezesauce chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
The manliness of this story is life-changing
RobotMk3 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
It's not looking too good for Rainbow, is it?

and this -

'especially considering Scootaloo was nowhere in sight.'

was gold, loving it.
McClellan097 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
OMG. You are doing an amazing job! I can't find any mistakes in this chapter other than too much awesome. The awesomeness is just melting my mind. Other than that, amazing work!
Muminpappan chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Excellent
Lazy Ass Bastard chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
YES! You have updated!

No mere educational facility shall stand in the way of your genius! March onwards, for we eagerly await your next chapter!
Muminpappan chapter 5 . 12/9/2011