Reviews for Emiko
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I loved both chap and I really liked how Emiko knew everything
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Awesome ending! I usually give up on stories with long paragraphs (I'm just too lazy!), but this was so good, I just kept on reading! (A compliment, but I suggest a beta or grammar revisions).
D3ATHR0SE chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I luv how emotional this story is, i fuckin' luv the drama and i couldn' stop the tears wen i read the letter and wen i read bout how Ichi feels inside (the part wen Ichi's hollow sends his emotions to evry1) i was cri'n so hard during those 2 parts :'D
demoncookie8D chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I absoloutly adored this story! It was so cute! w
anime-lover890 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Ah that was brilliant the amount and depth of emotion was wonderful, when Ichi offered himself to be executed I cried it was soo sad, and Emiko is a lovely name. Thanx for uploading this story _
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
very nice story. i almost cried when Ichigo wrote his letter. You truly are an amazing writer since us writers are manipulative lil bastards xD
Ishtar Nana chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Emiko is smart for a 5 yaer old child :)

Wait Grimm hasn't got his mask anymore ? but...but...grimm without his mask it's not Grimm. The mask makes everything !

I like story ;) Oh and Ichi is gonna be pregnant again huhuhu
Loreto W chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This is one of the best short fics I've read ever! I loved everything on it. Your narration was so incredibly beautiful, the plot, the plot was so outstanding, incredible, amazing! Your descriptions portrayed so many emotions, so many feelings such a strong anguish, drama, romance, sadness. Everything was breathtaking, overwhelming, heartbreaking! I really really enjoyed. It was so sad to see Emiko crying, and Ichi's devotion towards his daughter was I don't have to describe it. I almost almost cry with your stories! Really, thank you a lot for such amazing piece of writing! I enjoyed it thoroughly!
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
love the story very sweet. will be funny an cute if u add more to the story.
Khloe.sky chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
haha i love how it ended 3 I cried in this story TTTT it's so well written, very nice! :)
Orion'slover chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Aw sooo cute and heart wrenching(sp?), loved it really good fic
Bananafishh chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I cried over this story. And I NEVER cry.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
That was cuuuuteeee!
Hesymi chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
J'ADOOOOORE! Sory but when I scream with happiness, I preferr to use my own language! So I've liked very, very much your story. It's both cute and ... hot. And I want some more, I need some more!
picabone99 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
pregnant Ichigo is a fun Ichigo. please write more.